What Have You Bought Today?

Hi mate. The seats look great. Comfortable? That’s my primary aim. Who did your seats? How did you go about choosing who did them? Can I ask how much?
@RunDSG Very comfy, big improvement on full vinyl, a fella in Leyland called Terry Trimmer, I believe he wife found him on facebook. Seats were around £550 but that was retaining the vinyl side bolsters etc

A Chippys workshop tabletop and cranked leg will be delivered today hopefully fitted this week end if Stafford motorbike show doesn’t get in the way.

John.

@AndyNichs. Aha, it's all clear now. TBH, it's never occurred to me to employ something that short. I use my 2M ones to help pull the roof down and I never have an issue with them hanging down as I cut (and carpeted) a wooden board to shape to fill the gap between the front of the van and bed board (so they're well hidden away). TBH, my OCD wouldn't let me live with all that bunched up roof canvas sitting just above eye level when I'm driving but those short straps do look like a good solution.

Back