What Have You Bought Today?

3rd row seat belts and floor brackets arrived today to allow me to move triple bench back for more of a day van layout.
Bring on the weekend! just hope it warms up a little don't fancy crawling under the van on the drive in this weather!!

You still using yours in the arrangement @david173?

You still using yours in the arrangement @david173?
Yes still going strong thanks. We have 2 kids car seats in the back and as as its only a single slider it makes life so much easier getting in and out with the seats in row 3 as the car seats are bulky. As its not a work van there is still more than enough boot room for everyday use and I have got transferring the heavy triple seat between rows down to a fine art now so not too bad moving it if we need to move bigger stuff. The main hassle is removing the car seats to do so.
During the cold weather I have been getting in and out of the side door using the large space to get kitted up! My long term plan is to upgrade to Caravelle triple bench so it could be halfway between row 2 and 3 and make it much easier to move around when I have saved a bit more ££ for it.

You considering installing to your new Kombi?

Yes still going strong thanks. We have 2 kids car seats in the back and as as its only a single slider it makes life so much easier getting in and out with the seats in row 3 as the car seats are bulky. As its not a work van there is still more than enough boot room for everyday use and I have got transferring the heavy triple seat between rows down to a fine art now so not too bad moving it if we need to move bigger stuff. The main hassle is removing the car seats to do so.
During the cold weather I have been getting in and out of the side door using the large space to get kitted up! My long term plan is to upgrade to Caravelle triple bench so it could be halfway between row 2 and 3 and make it much easier to move around when I have saved a bit more ££ for it.

You considering installing to your new Kombi?

That’s good to hear @david173

Yes, I am thinking about it - the previous van was lined and was a PV so didn’t bother with the extra belts but this one is a Kombi so will be easy to fit them.

Will need a table that serves the person on the triple bench as my round one on the B pillar is only any good with the bench in the current OEM position.

A set of these…

2B755F61-3E50-4C5E-BD55-FCA49C03F4AE.jpeg

So I can do this again..

Back