What Have You Bought Today?

How much? Looks decent. Does it have a front to back bar to prevent spreading?
It was £6.99! Couldn't believe it, it doesn't have front to back bars though but should be better than the plastic step i had originally

Reactions: JOG
My phone is playing up for typing when replying to posts but the t shirt came from etsy but I'm not sure if they do one for a T6.1. I have a 6.1 as well but I didn't have the heart to say it to him.

Looks good, im toying with getting one of these how was the fit? do you have a side on shot at all please?
Looks good, im toying with getting one of these how was the fit? do you have a side on shot at all please?
Hi David173

This is their ”stealth spoiler“, fit and pre-paint finish are good. According to the fella that painted it there are three shades of pure grey and mine is the greener one.

I will get a few more pics, although it might not be until next weekend as it’s usually dark when I leave and return from the office.

Andy

I've heard this before - can't really get me head around there being multiple shades of a named colour!?
No, nor can I. When the painter entered the code into his mixing program the pic shows the three shades that came up, standard, light and greener. He reckoned it might be down to multiple paint suppliers.

0A3B5A5E-B83C-4F02-B649-E421FE8F1767.jpeg

Reactions: Bav
No, nor can I. When the painter entered the code into his mixing program the pic shows the three shades that came up, standard, light and greener. He reckoned it might be down to multiple paint suppliers.

View attachment 183890
Would be interesting to see all 3 shades side-by-side - though I'm guessing the lighting would have to be identical to notice any differences, so might be tricky to organise.

Hi Bav
He mixed up a batch of standard about the size small touch up pot, and immediately thought it was too light……..I couldn’t tell the difference and he was comparing a wet sample in a small pot against the dry paint on the van. Anyways I think he’s got it about right.

After accidentally posting this in the Accident thread.

Today we bought a pair of Vango Samson seats ready for the camping season.

John.

0CB2DF3B-EEAE-4CFB-B37B-CDC1EE6015A3.jpeg

Back