What Have You Bought Today?

That looks a great shout TBF.
Well, I did get the Just Kampers swivel that you had suggested, but it wasn’t that clear whether it comes with the handbrake relocation kit, although it does mention it in the title… :rolleyes: Did yours come with it? If it does I was just gonna do eBay for the housing, they seem to be about £50.
We’ve got those coat hooks too, look8ng forward to feeling the extra space.
Your vans screaming out for these too btw ;):thumbsup::cool:
Don’t worry I will help you spend all your hard earned haha.

Here’s some pics, the suckers attached to the fixing holes for the stand, I fixed it on the roof no problem, you tighten up the big nurled plastic bit and that creates the suction, seems pretty strong. I’m very pleased with them, they are well made and not just plastic sucker pads but grip well.

View attachment 246552

View attachment 246553

View attachment 246554
Thanks, that’s really helpful. I think it would be worth trying to pick up a set of those.

Not bought today but last Week on our trip to the South West. Lovely little shop in Bude I bought these! Loads of stuff in there from a family run business. Lovely enamel mug. They sell stuff online which I think is worth a look plus the wooden fridge magnet for my beer fridge in my man cave. :thumbsup:

IMG_6895.jpeg

IMG_6894.jpeg

If the just kampers one say it has it in the title it will be suppled with the swivel. But the plastic housing won’t come with it. Instructions will tell you the original cover can be cut and refitted. It can’t.
You will need to trim the handbrake sleeve and tighten the handbrake cable both under the van and at the handbrake itself.
It’s one of my favourite modifications
Under the van sounds problematic. Not sure the ramps I have will allow it on due to the lowering springs and splitter

Your vans screaming out for these too btw ;):thumbsup::cool:
Don’t worry I will help you spend all your hard earned haha.
Trying to get me divorced here! Lol

Under the van sounds problematic. Not sure the ramps I have will allow it on due to the lowering springs and splitter
Do you not have levelling ramps? They should do the trick. If not then you can crank the cable right up at the handbrake. It will still pull right up but should bite near the top. Then get it tightened underneath when it’s next in the garage. I’d leave it in gear also.

Do you not have levelling ramps? They should do the trick. If not then you can crank the cable right up at the handbrake. It will still pull right up but should bite near the top. Then get it tightened underneath when it’s next in the garage. I’d leave it in gear also.
Good shout, it’s a thing I haven’t bought yet, haven’t needed them. Pretty sure I’ll need them in a few weeks when we do the NC500 (more like 900). I’ll add them to the divorce evidence next week. :)

So you've got a 400+ mile headstart and you're not doing all of it?!
Will pick and choose the bits we like. Maybe stay longer than 1 night some places.
Will set off same as always. With no exact plans and zero nights booked in anywhere just a general idea of the direction I’m going in and playing it all by ear. Never know exactly where we will be spending the night.

Which panel have you gone for?
Just the cheap renogy 100w. They on eBay for £79 delivered
I got the charge cable from eBay too £22

Back