What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I wish I’d been able to have the Pfizer, I know half a dozen people who’ve had it without side effects and I believe it’s a bit more effective too.

I had the AZ vaccination a week ago and all has been fine apart from a slightly aching arm for a couple of days.

I had the AZ vaccination a week ago and all has been fine apart from a slightly aching arm for a couple of days.
My parents in their 80s had it and only suffered mild symptoms. I’ve been sidelined all day and some of the people I work with have had it even worse. My fever has gone now but having lied awake all night I feel like a zombie.

Sorry to hear that but hopefully it will only last a day or two max. I’m just pleased to have some protection as I’m classed as clinically vulnerable so I’ve not been anywhere since last April.
Take care and hope it passes soon.

Sorry to hear that but hopefully it will only last a day or two max. I’m just pleased to have some protection as I’m classed as clinically vulnerable so I’ve not been anywhere since last April.
Thanks, hope you get your 2nd one soon and start to get back to a more normal life!

Well done! Self-isolating was the right thing to do. The vaccine won’t make you immortal so proceed with caution!

Even though it was Arctic weather I persevered and finally managed to fit my door card blue LED lights.

What do you think?

View attachment 100958

View attachment 100959

I love them but you have to careful where you place the LED’s to get the best out of them.

The only issue I came across was the red safety lights that were LED wouldn’t work. Checked everything, replaced the LED’s with a standard bulb and they worked.

Last edited:
I love them but you have to careful where you place the LED’s to get the best out of them.

The only issue I came across was the red safety lights that were LED wouldn’t work. Checked everything, replaced the LED’s with a standard bulb and they worked.
Easy to fit even for a complete electrical novice ?

Back