What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I cover all the cables with it.
My t6 seat plastics rub on the metal base. A few cm of tape between them stops the squeak.
great stuff, don’t get the cheap stuff get the fluffy stuff.
Snap. Such great stuff.

You reminded me I needed some more at @Ukfozzybear arriving Monday via Amazon;)

Last edited:
Fitted my speakers. (Absolut5 supplied)
They sound ace.....I was thinking about getting a sub before I fitted these and I'm glad I didn't. These things amped are much better than I thought any door speaker could be. Very happy!
Just having trouble trying to get the amp to fit in the dash anywhere........I'll will persevere.
PXL_20210129_141452584.MP.jpg

Fitted my speakers. (Absolut5 supplied)
They sound ace.....I was thinking about getting a sub before I fitted these and I'm glad I didn't. These things amped are much better than I thought any door speaker could be. Very happy!
Just having trouble trying to get the amp to fit in the dash anywhere........I'll will persevere.
View attachment 100644
Those speaker rings look even better installed..........pity to hide them !!

Fitted the Vankraft double passenger seat folding mechanism. A very satisfying and speedy mod.

Seat out, new bracket unwrapped...

20210129_173119_resized.jpg

Cut out hardboard back of seat panel from website sketch...

20210129_174440_resized.jpg

Going back together...

20210129_175636_resized.jpg

Fully operational...

20210129_175642_resized.jpg

OEM look when in normal position, but now seat raked slightly back more.

20210129_175959_resized.jpg

What a super mod. £150 for the bracket makes it not a cheap mod. Seen several discussed on here. Now wish I'd done it months ago.

Reactions: CAB
Fitted the Vankraft double passenger seat folding mechanism. A very satisfying and speedy mod.

Seat out, new bracket unwrapped...

View attachment 100722

Cut out hardboard back of seat panel from website sketch...

View attachment 100723

Going back together...

View attachment 100724

Fully operational...

View attachment 100725

OEM look when in normal position, but now seat raked slightly back more.

View attachment 100726

What a super mod. £150 for the bracket makes it not a cheap mod. Seen several discussed on here. Now wish I'd done it months ago.
It’s a great mod my son loves sitting in the back and having the front seat folded down so he can see better lol

I just had time to adjust one front B14 up to its highest last night (concerned how little difference it made to the height but I suppose I don’t get a true picture with one) in preparation for wheel buying and had the intention of doing the other 3 today. However, yesterday morning I had the AstraZeneca vaccine and have had awful side effects such that I’ve been wide awake all night without 1 sec of sleep and am hot as hell! Don’t think I’ll be attempting something that could injure me if I made a mistake.

I just had time to adjust one front B14 up to its highest last night (concerned how little difference it made to the height but I suppose I don’t get a true picture with one) in preparation for wheel buying and had the intention of doing the other 3 today. However, yesterday morning I had the AstraZeneca vaccine and have had awful side effects such that I’ve been wide awake all night without 1 sec of sleep and am hot as hell! Don’t think I’ll be attempting something that could injure me if I made a mistake.
Stay safe @andys :thumbsup:

Back