What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I have the Pfizer one booked for later, I have insomnia anyway so if it has same side effect doubt I’ll notice lol
I wish I’d been able to have the Pfizer, I know half a dozen people who’ve had it without side effects and I believe it’s a bit more effective too.

I wish I’d been able to have the Pfizer, I know half a dozen people who’ve had it without side effects and I believe it’s a bit more effective too.
Have no clue misses sorted it out, one of these when they have surplus you can book it if your a key worker thing so it’s free I’ll have it lol

Rugs for bugs kombi and cab rubber mats, not very exciting but practical! Once i had hung them out to air for a few days due to the new rubber smell!!

IMG_20210130_125006.jpg

IMG_20210130_124954.jpg

IMG_20210130_124942.jpg

DSC_2400.JPG

Checked the fuses for the electrics in the conversion.

Leisure battery still not charging from mains, so it's back to Bolton for me :(

Does it make a difference to the engine noise inside the vehicle ? Any quieter ?
Most likely not, it’s more aesthetic I think. Looks better than looking at what’s there now or not more the point.

What battery charger have you got installed ?
It's a Pb10 caravan transformer, standard fit for Leisuredrive.

It was working before I took it in for its habitation check, so I think something has gone wrong then. Less than a year old, so they will fix it.

And yes, I wouldn't spec that charger now having been on the forum a year, but it works for us (at least it did!)

Most likely not, it’s more aesthetic I think. Looks better than looking at what’s there now or not more the point.
@DXX has posted on here about sound-deadening at the skuttle plate which helps reduce engine noise. I’m struggling to find his post which had pics too and some really good guidance

Back