What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Cheers David. No, I was nearly swayed by thier Maxton Carbon front splitter but went with Vans Styles splitter instead.
Looks much better than the pics on the vanstyle website, matches the OEM plastic nicely

We got our van back from Big V Kampers and Kustoms. Skyline Aurora roof and leisure electrics installed. We went for the custom canvas which looks fantastic.
Looks great! Canvas goes well with the van accents. I’m leaning towards an Aurora for my next conversion.

Is the cable at the back of the roof for a solar panel, or relocating the radio arial from the front?

Can you lift the bed panel up without having to undo the strap at the back?

to be fair it was starting to look like a zebra, just hadn't got a chance to wash it for a while lol
Yep, mine would have blended in at Longleat with no issues! I could have gone round the safari pretending to be a VIP visitor van!

That will polish out!

Luckily, you're not looking at a new mirror
It’s not too bad. I’ll be pulling the polish out this weekend!

I didn’t quite judge the width of the driveway when reversing out this morning. It was dark…

@TW2904. It will be interesting to see how you get on with that - it's not often that I disagree with @JOG but IMHO it won't polish out completely although you might get it down to a tolerable level (depending on how OCD you are about such things). That said, I really do hope that I'm wrong and good luck with the job.

@TW2904. It will be interesting to see how you get on with that - it's not often that I disagree with @JOG but IMHO it won't polish out completely although you might get it down to a tolerable level (depending on how OCD you are about such things). That said, I really do hope that I'm wrong and good luck with the job.
"It will polish out" was a tongue in cheek quip! It won't, not even close! That looks more like a sand, fill, sand, prep and spray jobbie to me!

Yep! I’ll give it a go this weekend for a short term fix. Might use it as an opportunity to try something different. I think the gloss black look good on the Reflex Silver!

Visit with Chris @Dav-Tec to install new steering wheel. 1st 20220102_125701.jpg20220128_135233.jpgpicture is old wheel, 2nd picture is new flat botoomed steering wheel with carbon fibre overlay. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Chris and having a chat with him. His knowledge and expertise is a huge assett to T6 Forum.

Yes I will be selling, but without the buttons. Just the wheel and gloss black overlay

I’ve fitted front mud flaps today but couldn’t do the rear mud flaps as I can’t get the wheel nuts undone as they’ve been over tightened, also pictures of seat swivel that was fitted a week ado and picture of grab handle I fitted yesterday.

John.
803ECA77-B5CC-47C5-B195-69756D62FC4F.jpeg6E704A54-FC57-4418-966F-2462A9617900.jpeg3BFD8881-F269-402D-BB86-D21E24990659.jpeg

Back