What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Snofoam, hand wash and microfibre wipe down. I applied some Turtlewax Ceramic Spray last summer which still provides some water beading
I use this as a hand wash product. It’s brilliant and a little bit goes a long way.

Reactions: MLR
Bought some very clever Bluetooth thermometers for the camper.

Planning to use four:
- fridge
- main living area
- pop top
- van exterior (need to find a good exterior spot)

They have a good range. I can pick them up inside the house. Records temp every ten mins. You can set alerts for the temperature range you want, and see a graph of temperature over time. Free app.

Oria Temp Sensors (£15 for two) from Ali Express or £18 on Amazon.

£9.00 25% Off | ORIA Thermometer Hygrometer Wireless Bluetooth Outdoor Thermometer Smart Home Temperature and Humidity Sensor

Ok, got carried away and added the 3rd and 4th sensors.

Outdoor sensor snugly suspended in the cavity below twilight, wrapped in fabric tape to avoid any tapping.

Final sensor will clip onto pop top handle.

I like knowing the outside temperature when sleeping in the van, and we’re often without signal so can’t just check a weather app.

And now I can monitor the comfort of the kids up stairs. The app provides a graph of temperature over time. I’ll be curious to see how the upstairs and downstairs temperature changes through the night - diesel heater on or not.

0D0ADBBA-2FDE-462C-BFB1-28B002CA264F.jpeg

B086C481-ED36-428E-8966-E4CB829E991F.jpeg

Back