What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

That looks great. Was it easy to do? Do you know if you can push the speed camera from the factory nav to the screen too. I don't have sign recognition but the data from the maps is there I guess.
Thanks.
Not hard to this, just changing the options in tube illustrations and depictions.
These are in
modules then
Dashboard.
The speed sign recognition is somethimg I would like to do aswell.
And add ambient light control to the head unit so I can change the blue accents to another colour.
All of these things I have read how to do on other vw vehicles but when I look for the options that need changing on my van things seem to be different.
I'm no expert on these things but I hope someone that is figures some of these things out.

Thanks.
Not hard to this, just changing the options in tube illustrations and depictions.
These are in
modules then
Dashboard.
The speed sign recognition is somethimg I would like to do aswell.
And add ambient light control to the head unit so I can change the blue accents to another colour.
All of these things I have read how to do on other vw vehicles but when I look for the options that need changing on my van things seem to be different.
I'm no expert on these things but I hope someone that is figures some of these things out.
Lovely stuff. Thanks. Plenty of things to play with

I like that. How's it done?
Harrison Trim’s black suede 4 way stretch.

The lower dash under the steering wheel is enough to do. It unclips easy enough.

The glovebox front is removable with care as it’s plastic welded on.

Depending on the dash you have, the cup holder front is clipped on, the lower bottle holder front is clipped on.

The central dash is held in place by roughly 10 screws, all the same type.

The key is to let the spray adhesive dry on both plastic panel and suede before you place the suede on the part.

Lastly sand down the parts well to give the glue a good key, if you don’t do this the glue peels away, found this out the hard way.

Oh yeah and patience which I have little of.

If I can do this anyone can.

Last edited:
Harrison Tim’s black suede 4 way stretch.

The lower dash under the steering wheel is enough to do. It unclips easy enough.

The glovebox front is removable with care as it’s plastic welded on.

Depending on the dash you have, the cup holder front is clipped on, the lower bottle holder front is clipped on.

The central dash is held in place by roughly 10 screws, all the same type.

The key is to let the spray adhesive dry on both plastic panel and suede before you place the suede on the part.

Lastly sand down the parts well to give the glue a good key, if you don’t do this the glue peels away, found this out the hard way.

Oh yeah and patience which I have little of.

If I can do this anyone can.
Awesome,. Got a link to that Tim's stuff pls?

Not done today, but had a full service and cam belt, aux belt and water pump earlier in the week.

Then fitted the fake rear quarter glass yesterday…. Hopefully they’re still stuck there when I go and check in a minute

As it’s a black van you can barely tell they’re fitted but it just looks more ‘finished’ now there’s no step between passenger window and rear quarter panel.

893B29B6-725B-44B0-B8FC-E4FA0EB181C5.jpeg

Picked up my van from CMC in Hythe after having a new Reimo pop top fitted by them and the repairs my wife did to the roof at Panel n Paint opposite CMC. All works undertaken faster than I envisaged and carried out professionally.

Now to save up for the rock n roll Reimo bed...its never ending...:)

Back