What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I suspected whilst skiing in Austria I didn’t drain the van water properly. I pressured up the system and switched off the pump. The pressure disappeared

the tap is cracked and leaking from within the housing. . So spent half an hour removing it and a new one will be here tomorrow hopefully in time for me getting in the road to the peaks for my Bimble on Tuesday

C0415858-D2ED-473C-8ED7-7EF8C681F14A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
I suspected whilst skiing in Austria I didn’t drain the van water properly. I pressured up the system and switched off the pump. The pressure disappeared

the tap is cracked and leaking from within the housing. . So spent half an hour removing it and a new one will be here tomorrow hopefully in time for me getting in the road to the peaks for my Bimble on Tuesday

View attachment 188990
Are they quick release couplings on the hoses? If yes, would you have a link?

Trimmed the lower dash in black suede. Much better looking now :thumbsup:

View attachment 188514

View attachment 188515
Looks good @Texxaco. I seem to remember you going down the Buzzweld spray paint route a while back, did that not work out long term or did you just fancy a change?
How’s the suede look for keeping clean? Mines a camper and while it an OCD free zone I like to be able to clean down the inside of the van with the minimum of fuss & equipment. Dust pan and brush and damp cloth style.

Looks good @Texxaco. I seem to remember you going down the Buzzweld spray paint route a while back, did that not work out long term or did you just fancy a change?
How’s the suede look for keeping clean? Mines a camper and while it an OCD free zone I like to be able to clean down the inside of the van with the minimum of fuss & equipment. Dust pan and brush and damp cloth style.
Hey @DXX the Buzzweld didn’t hold up, I now spray the grey trim using Gloss Black Plastikote, holds up well once you have applied a few coats. Need to make sure you prep the plastic prior to painting. All I do is lightly sand it.

The suede is really easy to keep clean, use a wet micro fibre to wipe it down, and hey presto, clean.

Hey @DXX the Buzzweld didn’t hold up, I now spray the grey trim using Gloss Black Plastikote, holds up well once you have applied a few coats. Need to make sure you prep the plastic prior to painting. All I do is lightly sand it.

The suede is really easy to keep clean, use a wet micro fibre to wipe it down, and hey presto, clean.
Ok sounds good, I might give it a go.
Would you say it’s strong enough for door cards?

When/if you do the panels make sure you let the spray adhesive dry on both material and plastic before you press them down. Do it before and the material pulls away.

Search @Dellmassive threads as I described the process on there.

Never heard of it, I’ll try that cheers;)
See once you have polished it with the SRP it’s always good to get a nice coat of vax over the top…..fills fine swirls etc. the blue velvet always gave insane results on my dark coloured Corrado and the wife’s grey 330
Order a sample pot and give it a go.

See once you have polished it with the SRP it’s always good to get a nice coat of vax over the top…..fills fine swirls etc. the blue velvet always gave insane results on my dark coloured Corrado and the wife’s grey 330
Order a sample pot and give it a go.

Just found this deal, seems too good to be true but looks legit. Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Pro Panel Pot

Back