What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Ok sounds good, I might give it a go.
Would you say it’s strong enough for door cards?
Yeah absolutely, that’s one job I am holding off on till last but I do intend to do them before BWT show in July.

Never enough time in the week mate.

Did you replace the part behind the main Vw badge does this need to be swooped
I am after a Matt black look is yours gloss ?
Lastly did you do all that without taking the grill off cheers
@Albel no you can re-use the backing it’s not part of the badge, easy to remove with a trim tool no need to remove the grill just get the tool behind the badge in the outer edge and work your way around.
Yes mine is gloss
If your asking about grill for the inserts I remove the trim clips from the top of the grill to get ny hand behind and pop the clips off whilst using a trim tool on the front to lever them off….

@Albel no you can re-use the backing it’s not part of the badge, easy to remove with a trim tool no need to remove the grill just get the tool behind the badge in the outer edge and work your way around.
Yes mine is gloss
If your asking about grill for the inserts I remove the trim clips from the top of the grill to get ny hand behind and pop the clips off whilst using a trim tool on the front to lever them off….
Cheers makes sense are your grill trims gloss as well or matt ?

Took the 4 year old Bus in for a service, MOT, cambelt & water pump at the local van centre.
Wish me luck...
Just picked up the freshly MOT'd camper - no advisories. :D
Cambelt & water pump replaced @ £647.00 including the dreaded VAT
Whilst replacing the cb & wp, they found that the v belt tensioner was seized, so a new one & belt was fitted - luckily the 5yr warranty fully covered this cost. :thumbsup:
And the expected service wasn't needed, as it flashed up "Inspection Service", so this wasn't charged for & the warning was reset.

Plenty of free creamy hot chocolate whilst waiting for the paperwork.

An overall good experience from Vw Sheffield

Back