What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

@Higgidav. Did any other issues / fault codes appear? I ask because there's been a couple of others on here asking for help when quite a few issues have popped up after the battery was disconnected, albeit I think they were unhooked for hours rather then the relatively short time it would take to switch the battery over (even for an idiot like me!).

@Ayjay my batt was probably disconnected for around an hour. I have no fault codes showing. Just had to reset the windows, clock, and change the amp hours and serial number within Carista.

Finally got a clear day to do some quick work on my 2018 Kombi Edition

IMG_4620.JPG
Original bulging Moll battery replaced with new Bosch AGM, all coded with ODBEleven and BM2 Battery Monitor fitted (thanks to @Grim Reaper and @elduderino for their posts)

IMG_4622.JPG
Heko Wind Deflectors fitted.

Also updated the Nav Maps to the latest version using DiscoverCare.

And upgraded all the internal bulbs with LEDS using TravelinLite pack, slight drama when I thought I'd blown the fuse but then found it hadn't blown and I just needed to restart the van to get everything working again! (thanks to @Deaky for his post which pointed me in the right direction ;-) )

All in all a successful day and couldn't have done it without this Forum, thanks everyone and have a nice evening.

Hi, no it doesn’t. it just means you have a little extra storage without showing off what’s in there.
Thanks. I thought that was the case. I’d wondered if it would provide a sunshade to the head unit screen if it was open.

Stopped to take some pics. Closing in on the longest I’ve kept a vehicle, and additionally something I still want to take pictures of.

Got a new roofbox also as well as a thru axle carrier for the new bike, so roof setup has changed a bit (again). New box takes the kids cycling trailer so it’s a more significant upgrade than it seems!

Also had many bits and pieces of trim and connectors out of the nearside slider today, central locking was going crazy (I have anti-hijack enabled) so thought I would have a dig around. Seem to have the slider working reliably now anyway (as it was failing regularly recently) so perhaps I have tweaked something. Also scoped out the path for which I’d perhaps wire a light bar on the front of the rack.

94B8A1B7-B6B7-4844-AAD7-CBEF88AA3491.jpeg

Back