What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I'm enjoying this thread. Please do continue to update us. :thumbsup:

What else is on the list?
@vegt ...next is a-pillar grab handles. I have the covers ready, but not the handles themselves. They're ordered (ebay) but won't be here for a couple of weeks. Then the biggest job, replacing the whole lower dash (and comfort dash too). I'll also need to paint the ceiling cubby hole assembly thing...you can't order those in Titan Black it seems (unless anyone can prove different) :thumbsup:

OMG - first time using these new (to me) products recommended on here - washed the van with Bighamber Autowash, did the wheels with Bighamber Autowheels, and then used Gyeon Wetcoat.

Really impressed - van dried off nicely and looks amazing.

Ply and bulkhead removed from my T6 today in preparation for having windows done next week. Fanatical enough to even mop out the van floor. Painted the screw holes with Hammerite for anti-rust, and will be filling with Sikaflex.
Irritatingly, there are screw holes in the doors that won't be covered with carpet - what's the best way to sort them?

PXL_20230513_152031475.MP.jpg

Ply and bulkhead removed from my T6 today in preparation for having windows done next week. Fanatical enough to even mop out the van floor. Painted the screw holes with Hammerite for anti-rust, and will be filling with Sikaflex.
Irritatingly, there are screw holes in the doors that won't be covered with carpet - what's the best way to sort them?

View attachment 198870
Will they be covered by carpet lining?

Back