What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Hi all and hope the summer is seeing a lot of use of them Vw vans and campers
So I have set out on a mission to design and make a light internal
Using led carpet mdf and a old traffics light lens
My first part was to get the mdf sheet cnc into the size and pattern I wanted a set size and so got a local company to cut this out, I must say what a first class service contact and design drawings through to sending out well protected wrapped
Along with great service Stuart has offered the same service to any member of the T6 forum
Drop me a message if you would like his contact details he is based in Milton Keynes and can cut CNC anything up to 750x750 and 50mm thick
Go on give him a try IMG_3926.jpegIMG_3921.jpegIMG_3922.jpegIMG_3926.jpeg

thinking of new seat covers. where they difficult to fit
Sorry only just seen this. Not easy to do properly but definitely possible. @Andysmee has done an excellent guide on here. Took me eight hours to remove and re-fit. Fabric would have been a lot easier due to the stretch. The leather I fitted had almost no stretch. Absolutely love the result though - feels like a new van.

Sorry only just seen this. Not easy to do properly but definitely possible. @Andysmee has done an excellent guide on here. Took me eight hours to remove and re-fit. Fabric would have been a lot easier due to the stretch. The leather I fitted had almost no stretch. Absolutely love the result though - feels like a new van.
hmmm might put this job to the bottom of the stack having read @Andysmee guide

Small pack for an overnight to Paris (work). Living in Folkestone its more efficient to drive to Paris than it is to travel to London to take the Eurostar. Van is a total mess.

Back