What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Missus tells me it's going to last for a few days so if your OCD is that bad you'll probably have to do it again tomorrow.
yep i am tempted to leave it as the rain may bring the buckets and spades as well as more sand:)

Still not washed it :oops:………after my 2000 jaunt to Slovakia it was due to be washed then I had a short notice trip to Paris for 24 hours so didn’t see the point.

That’s a lot of European bugs

Valet guy coming Friday. He isn’t going to be too happy. IMG_8469.jpeg

Missus tells me it's going to last for a few days so if your OCD is that bad you'll probably have to do it again tomorrow.
sounds about right. makes a nice change from the usual birdy poop it attracts with hours of being washed i suppose...

tbf i've done a shyte job and there's still some sand residue on it so it'll need doing again :rolleyes:
but we're away for the weekend so decided it needed to be in a reasonable state at least.

A slight shower last night (in the UK Midlands) means all our vehicles are covered in Saharan dust this morning.

Pete

Packed the van and cleaned it ready for a blast up the M1 to Campsite near Castleton. Think I lost a stone in sweat bloody tropical humidity here

Reactions: CAB
Oops no amount of cameras and beeps will help if you don’t look/don’t take notice of them as too busy talking out window to the friends who have the weird drive that is challenging to turn round on.

I think the LV reflector is the same as the Vw one? Anyone able to confirm before I call them.

View attachment 212168
Might be a bit late mate but yes it's the same reflector. LV don't supply you with one when you order the bumper, you just take the OEM one out of the original bumper and fit it to theirs. They may have one to sell you though, or you could just order one from ebay etc

Started fitting the first of many painted components.

Any suggestions on how to pit the top trim section would be gratefully recieved - centre clips are in fine, but ends are proving problematic.

View attachment 212461View attachment 212462View attachment 212463View attachment 212464
Are you sure you have removed all of the old trim bits ? Did you remove the old from the front without taking the grill off as they snap and this can leave a little bit the the plastic in
If it’s all clear and nothing then a firm push is all required

Back