What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

How many times you gonna change foglight bulbs tho? If you buy new catflap liners then your gonna have to remove your existing liners at least once anyway and pay £190 for the privilege of easy access which you may never use again.
I can't be held accountable for what my wife buys me for Valentines! Especially as I'm not allowed Hotel Chocolat any more!

How many times you gonna change foglight bulbs tho? If you buy new catflap liners then your gonna have to remove your existing liners at least once anyway and pay £190 for the privilege of easy access which you may never use again.
You are both right sadly! Removed from my watch list!

How many times you gonna change foglight bulbs tho? If you buy new catflap liners then your gonna have to remove your existing liners at least once anyway and pay £190 for the privilege of easy access which you may never need.
My post was ironic - it's hardly going to be time-saving if you have to replace the liner in order to not have to get behind the liner!??!

Temporarily fixed my handbrake after the lowering kit bracket sheared in half and left me without a functioning handbrake. I took it off the bracket and mounted it back on the original seat mount. I needed to use a clamp to deactivate the handbrake warning switch as it beeped at me - I couldn't see where/how to mount the switch and didn't have time to find out. It got us back from the Lake District so I'm happy with that. You can see the sheared lowering bracket in the picture - no idea how that broke?
I'll need to find out how/where the microswitch fits so if any of you geniuses on here can help me out I'd be very pleased. Thanks.
Edit: credit where it is due. I emailed Combe Valley Campers where I bought the bracket from notifying them that mine had broken and asked if they’d had any others do the same since it was no longer an item they stocked. Leigh, the owner, replied saying they’d had one other brake which they had offered to replace with one from another supplier free of charge. He offered the same to me offering me the unit that Just Kampers sell. If I supplied an address he’d have one shipped to me. Within the hour I had notification from DHL that they had my parcel and it would be delivered tomorrow. The reason he doesn’t see the bracket is that he couldn’t match the price others were offering them at. I’d say that was excellent service from a small business. Thanks Leigh

IMG_2858.jpeg

Last edited:
Temporarily fixed my handbrake after the lowering kit bracket sheared in half and left me without a functioning handbrake. I took it off the bracket and mounted it back on the original seat mount. I needed to use a clamp to deactivate the handbrake warning switch as it beeped at me - I couldn't see where/how to mount the switch and didn't have time to find out. It got us back from the Lake District so I'm happy with that. You can see the sheared lowering bracket in the picture - no idea how that broke?
I'll need to find out how/where the microswitch fits so if any of you geniuses on here can help me out I'd be very pleased. Thanks.

View attachment 225401
I found a view of the switch on the Combe Valley campers installation video. I'll see if I can refit it there tomorrow.

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 16.41.18.png

Got to sort this though. Thought it was dirty sensors but still not working!! Acc unavailable grrrr

IMG_6103.jpeg

Got to sort this though. Thought it was dirty sensors but still not working!! Acc unavailable grrrr

View attachment 225440
I had the same on my Passat. It was a broken bracket on the radar sensor (behind the VW badge on a Passat). Fixed with a bit of self-amalgamating tape. Fault then cleared itself after a couple of drives. Still working fine after several months!

Back