What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Back to standard height albeit with Falken Wildpeaks. Need to work out pressures etc tomorrow.

Also I wonder whether customers who don’t like things on your van as it’s not their cup of tea would have said it had they realised it was mine.

Glass houses and all that although I didn’t retaliate about theirs I just chuckled to myself.

IMG_9831.jpeg
IMG_9883.jpeg
IMG_9881.jpeg

How you finding those new Headlights Sam?
Pretty good albeit only used them once at night the day I installed them. Like daylight main beam and very good on low beam although with my driving style I’d like them to project a few more metres ahead however they are good. Need to go to mot station and get the beams checked now it’s been raised.

Been playing with bungee cord and bits of wood. Made a holder for stuff that goes across the back of the van above the doors in front of the existing shelf :

View attachment 246075

Then a small thing to hold my phone, watch and keys overnight which goes on the wall just above where my head is when sleeping:

View attachment 246076

The sides are different lengths so that I can access the phone's on button to light the screen and see what time it is. Obviously the phone needs to be positioned with the screen visible, but seeing as I was taking the picture with it at the time I have substituted an old phone case for effect.
Proper man cave fettling going on there

What I've done today, is photograph what I did to my van yesterday, with what I bought for my van last weekend! I have now replaced the Sequoia table leg set up I had in the back of my van with my Ply Guys furniture with a Lagun swivelling table leg using the Ply Guys table top. This is a great upgrade to the function of the space in the back. We're really pleased with it. We paid the extra £20 for the Carbon Black finish rather than the standard chrome finish.
I also had a VW decal added to the fuel filler cap yesterday.

IMG_4068.jpeg

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg

IMG_4072.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

IMG_4059.jpeg

IMG_4060.jpeg

What I've done today, is photograph what I did to my van yesterday, with what I bought for my van last weekend! I have now replaced the Sequoia table leg set up I had in the back of my van with my Ply Guys furniture with a Lagun swivelling table leg using the Ply Guys table top. This is a great upgrade to the function of the space in the back. We're really pleased with it. We paid the extra £20 for the Carbon Black finish rather than the standard chrome finish.

View attachment 247455

View attachment 247456

View attachment 247457

View attachment 247458

View attachment 247459

View attachment 247460

View attachment 247461

View attachment 247462
Love the decal. :thumbsup:

View attachment 247455

View attachment 247456

View attachment 247457

View attachment 247458

View attachment 247459

View attachment 247460

View attachment 247461

View attachment 247462
Pretty handy with a camera! Looking good

Checking how high it is - 204cm . If a full load doesn’t drop it enough then the roof bars coming off.
IMG_9893.jpeg
Got it weighed completely empty so I know it’s basic base.

Re Fitted and wired in the additional reverse lights. Nice not having to jack it up to work on.
IMG_9899.jpeg
Someone quiet for the towbar. idea stolen of a noise freak friend who hates squeaks and rattles.

IMG_9891.jpeg

Back