What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

After reading a thread about a Lumpy Idle - which I didn’t have before I read the thread but subsequently convinced myself that I actually might do - I popped a bottle of this Injector Cleaner in to cure the problem (yes, the problem that I created in my head).

Now the van seems to sound & feel way better than it ever has before! (Or am I imagining that too?)

And so another normal day on the T6 Forum comes to an end :thumbsup:

View attachment 250310
I thought it was a VW catheter... I was about to say you are very dehydrated my friend!

I was getting really fed up with using cutlery from a tin so purchased a wooden cutlery box and drawer runners from Amazon. I removed the lid of the box and attached the runners to the underside of the worktop behind one of the drop down doors. No more hunting around for a spoon when I make a brew. Collage_20240713_194024.jpg

Refitted my rear panels today but used riv nuts and Allen bolts because I found the plastic clips quite frustrating! I think it’s quite cool :cool: it also means I can fix things onto it. I’ve got some loops so I can bungee stuff to the wall or down to the bed (once it’s back in).

I’m quite new here so, hello! :)

View attachment 71754View attachment 71755View attachment 71756View attachment 71757View attachment 71758
How did you figure out where to put holes in panels to line up with robots or did you reuse existing holes?

Noticed I had a lot of wind noise the other day on the motorway and found that our vanmax poptop wasn't closing behind the wind deflector.

Quick message with our converter and we fixed it today; loosened the bolts one side at a time and pulled the hinges backwards (the mounting frame is slotted)

Back