What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Given mine a quick wash with some chemical guys hydro suds ceramic wash. One quick squirt in the bucket does the full van. Not cheap but I’ve had it 2 years and still got some left.
Picked it up from the body shop after having the front end painted to tidy up stone chips and a little scuff I did.
Gave them instructions not to wash the van with their crappy tfr.IMG_6759.jpeg

Given mine a quick wash with some chemical guys hydro suds ceramic wash. One quick squirt in the bucket does the full van. Not cheap but I’ve had it 2 years and still got some left.
Picked it up from the body shop after having the front end painted to tidy up stone chips and a little scuff I did.
Gave them instructions not to wash the van with their crappy tfr.View attachment 251754
What alloys are these please mate ? What size you running ? Cheers

They are Leighton Vans LV-1 in anthracite/polished. 20” staggered. 8.5” front and 10” rear running 245/45/20 front and 275/40/20 on the rear. Lowered about 50 mm.
Cheers mate ! Thought so - got approval from Mrs to move from 18 to 20 and these look similar to ones I was looking at but told can’t get.

After taking a leaf out of Lees book and being informed I'm losing the cloud based feed from the Blackvue I decided to have a play with a Ring Cam. To be fair I'm happy with the results. And on a pan & tilt base so can swivel around to the back if needed. Added a 12v to 5v convertor for power so it is permanently wired now. Tidied the wiring and looks good I think.
Why are you losing the cloud based blackview feed? I have one which I use a lot. Are they killing them all?

Opted for the BMVS Set up, initial reactions is the setup is amazing, no crashly ride and the van handles so much better. Well worth the 250 mile round trip

Before and after photos with a drop of around 70mm:

IMG_1891.jpeg

IMG_1904.jpeg

Van X Sportline Front Spoiler fitted.

Called Van X to see if they would be getting any in stock again as the A Grade versions haven’t been available pre painted with a splitter in months. Turns out they had one on the shelf brought over from Germany. Snapped it up straight away.

Very happy with it & how easy it was to fit & prefer the slimline profile compared to other variants :thumbsup:

IMG_6509.jpeg

Back