What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I’ve been to Cosmic Campers today and they’ve installed a camper glass Safari window which I’ve supplied, Dario’s team Roger and Phil the window installer have done a fantastic job of removing the old fixed window and fitting the new one.

View attachment 251953View attachment 251954View attachment 251955View attachment 251956
I'll have a 99 flake with sprinkles please! :D

But seriously, if I had a kombi or panel van that would be the only window I'd get.

Had a few hours spare this morning at work so I decided to sound deaden up to the front cab roof and then adding six touch to dim down lighters. Unfortunately missing two which are in the workshop somewhere.

IMG_3083.png

IMG_3085.png

IMG_3086.png

IMG_3087.png

Ok, one for the OCD amongst us...

These 2 are the same, but different.
1000009875.jpg
1000009876.jpg
It's not anything to do with the size or manufacture date or anything like that. Or the fact the tyres need the mold agent oil/residue cleaning off. It's something (well, lots of things actually) much much smaller...

And it's not the dirty, messy garage! :rofl:

Anyone spot the difference?

Tbh the forum pic quality won't be helping, I'll post another closer pic if no-one gets it.

Ok, one for the OCD amongst us...

These 2 are the same, but different.
View attachment 252190
View attachment 252191
It's not anything to do with the size or manufacture date or anything like that. Or the fact the tyres need the mold agent oil/residue cleaning off. It's something (well, lots of things actually) much much smaller...

And it's not the dirty, messy garage! :rofl:

Anyone spot the difference?

Tbh the forum pic quality won't be helping, I'll post another closer pic if no-one gets it.
As a cyclist I would have thought the tyres not being aligned the same with the valve would really annoying!! :eek:

I haven't done anything but my local mechanic has fixed a diesel leak. No idea of the cause as the van was on my drive when I came home.

All I know is I have never been so happy to get an £80 bill* The tank was dropped but can't read the rest of the note.

*That's a lie but you get my drift.

I haven't done anything but my local mechanic has fixed a diesel leak. No idea of the cause as the van was on my drive when I came home.

All I know is I have never been so happy to get an £80 bill* The tank was dropped but can't read the rest of the note.

*That's a lie but you get my drift.
Funny lol

Back