What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Won't they just be permanently dirty down there?
It should be OK but better directly under the bumper.
Here’s a few photos, some taken with the bumper off.

LED light (Labcraft Scenelite) - Positive feed spliced to the reversing lamp positive feed on the inboard side of the nearside tail light / body grommet.
Dedicated grounding point is on the nearside tailgate guide bracket bolt, shown in photo, don’t ground through the common ground wire for the light cluster as the reversing light will flash when the indicators are on!

Garmin BC30 wifi camera unit is spliced in on the inboard side of the nearside tail light / body grommet. Positive to the reversing lamp positive feed and negative to the tail light common ground. Both wires are routed up the nearside D pillar and through the tailgate via the cramped tailgate cable boot.

The reversing light is mounted on a home made bracket under the nearside rear bumper. The bracket is bolted to the thin plastic trim which gives it some shock resilience on rough roads.

View attachment 54485

View attachment 54486

View attachment 54487

View attachment 54488

View attachment 54489

View attachment 54490

For the UK MOT Manual: ‘Buses over 6m may have 4 reversing lamps’.
I’m not 100% sure but if you already have the two OEM reversing lamps you may have one too many now.

For the UK MOT Manual: ‘Buses over 6m may have 4 reversing lamps’.
I’m not 100% sure but if you already have the two OEM reversing lamps you may have one too many now.
Interesting however it just says may have 4 doesn’t say ONLY big things can have four. Just the minimum is 1. However Easily dealt with by some gaffer tape on test day :)

ABELtronics DIM11 dimmer fitted plus an extra control switch over the bed head.
Sometimes the 24W (6 x 4W) leds were a bit overpowering… other times they’re great if you’re looking for something!

St coilovers and only just 2 years old which I'm abit disappointed with. Expected it with a cheap coil but not with these.

Back