Do you sell the interface and is it worth doing? I need the camera to help reverse up to my trailer.

Looks easy enough to fit. How much are they?

By the time I've brough the camera and interface, am I getting close to the cost of a headunit upgrade which comes with the camera input?

.... how about the Discover Media unit in a 2018 T6. Would that be the same in terms of needing the unit?

No both the larger screen headunits can take a rear view camera

.... how about the Discover Media unit in a 2018 T6. Would that be the same in terms of needing the unit?

Just a camera is needed, factory option one or we can supply a plug and play Pioneer setup

I've been thinking more.

If I also wanted to upgrade to integrated OE Sat Nav, would that be much more? I guess that will need a new head unit.

I've been thinking more.

If I also wanted to upgrade to integrated OE Sat Nav, would that be much more? I guess that will need a new head unit.

We do not supply Oe, only premium brands like Alpine, Kenwood and Pioneer, all these will give you so much more, better sound and system expansion

Hi all, just picked up my new Transporter. It has rear view camera and App connect. The camera worked fine the 2 occasions i put it in reverse on the drive home. Got home and connected a phone via APP connect and then went for a drive, the camera would not come on when i put it in reverse, i disconnected the phone and still nothing.

Turned the car off and when i came back the camera worked OK with no phone connected.

Any ideas?

Hi

Could any one recommend a cheapish radio / DAB what can alsoaccept a reversing camera
Doesn’t have to be fancy,

Regards
Andy

Back