I will do if they don’t jump on to the three first

I spoke to them before and my radio head won’t allow a camera so I thought a cheap radio may be the better option

Andy

I will do if they don’t jump on to the three first

I spoke to them before and my radio head won’t allow a camera so I thought a cheap radio may be the better option

Andy

It is now possible to fit cameras to all T6 head units, but the basic composition media does Require quite a expensive aftermarket interface

Do you want cd/dvd, ?

Apple CarPlay/android auto?

The list of parts to install any aftermarket head unit is long-
Mfsw adapter
Facia
Dab adapter
Fm adapter
USB retention kit

Cheers for the links

Which one is cheapest way of doing it, or should I say which receiver is the cheapest

Regards
Andy

Genuine radio ...is genuine
Show SatNav on display, operate by MFSW , backlight .... etc .
you can unlock App Connect and use map from Mobile phone

They look good
Does it have to be coded after figment or is it plug and play so to speak

Andy

What camera could be used with that set up
And what’s the cost

P.m me if you need to

Andy

What camera could be used with that set up
And what’s the cost

P.m me if you need to

Andy

Nstc format , We only use Pioneer as they are nstc, 100% reliable, far better than the Oe for image etc

Pm you price

Jason

Hi Absolut5

Would really appreciate if you PM me a price for an interface and camera as above? May be going down a KENWOOD route in the future, however I’m in the early stages of a conversion and every penny counts at the mo.

Cheers

Martin

Hi Absolut5

Would really appreciate if you PM me a price for an interface and camera as above? May be going down a KENWOOD route in the future, however I’m in the early stages of a conversion and every penny counts at the mo.

Cheers

Martin

Supply only or installation as well?

Hi BoroBoy here. I am a new member and would like some help/advice regarding the above head unit in my T6 Transporter LWB panel van.
At present I only have rear parking sensors installed active in the head unit. I would like to install a Reversing Camera and Front parking sensors to my van.
Is this possible with my current head unit? If so, what is required to complete the upgrade.

Back