Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Last week went to Benidorm to meet up with some UK friends for long weekend. Weather was fab and company great.
LB1.jpg
Nighttime parking as they were in campsites and I try not to use them
IMG_0391.jpeg
Beach was almost empty at 11am
3333.jpg

As we live only 90 minutes only, would I go again? Only if friends are visiting............... to many drunk, loud and nearly naked folk from you know where..... but at least they were having fun after a long break of no travelling.

Last edited:
Today was major surgery…..Mot..Service cam belt water pump plus the auxiliary….but I got two free mugs!!….and they lent me this wallowing hippo….but can’t fault the customer service….:)

333120B4-B12E-4CEF-B27B-86424A12BFE5.jpeg

and my expensive toy…

847F5FFB-4D32-4B21-B8C2-D1553A10C2DE.jpeg

oh yes the mugs……:rolleyes:

76B3EDDB-B25C-4DF1-A7C8-0A45938BB32D.jpeg
ps…went to Liverpool

Last week went to Benidorm to meet up with some UK friends for long weekend. Weather was fab and company great.
View attachment 156936
Nighttime parking as they were in campsites and I try not to use them
View attachment 156937
Beach was almost empty at 11am
View attachment 156938

As we live only 90 minutes only, would I go again? Only if friends are visiting............... to many drunk, loud and nearly naked folk from you know where..... but at least they were having fun after a long break of no travelling.
Where in Spain are you based? We have a place around an hour south of Benidorm. We drove to Benidorm quite a few years ago now having never been. I was quite surprised how nice it was and not what we expected. We then realised we were in the old town. Never been back after that though.

Free mugs?!!
Free mugs?!!
Today was major surgery…..Mot..Service cam belt water pump plus the auxiliary….but I got two free mugs!!….and they lent me this wallowing hippo….but can’t fault the customer service….:)

View attachment 156964

and my expensive toy…

View attachment 156963

oh yes the mugs……:rolleyes:

View attachment 156965
ps…went to Liverpool
I also had a major service with cam belt and water pump last week. No free goody though but the good news is they washed the van. Bad news is.. it was raining when I cycled back to pick it up. So muddy again by the time I got it home :rolleyes: C'est la Vie

Not today but yesterday, visited Hadwins in Lindale to get the first service done on the Velle. Nothing flagged up and I was on my way in an hour and a half, after a few coffees and several biscuits.

Great photos. Hoe did you find the challenge? I took on the Isle of Wight challenge a couple of weeks ago.
It's apparently the toughest challenge they do. There's a lot of steep climbs and descents in the first 50k that takes it out of you, the scenery is stunning though. If you’ve done the Isle of Wight, I'd definitely recommend this one

Sun going down over the campsite at Horgabost, Isle of Harris. We drove over from Lewis to do some sightseeing in the pouring rain and when we saw how beautiful it was we had to stay. And then the sun came out so we were very pleased with our decision

96BBE70C-547E-44B7-9854-C7086BDD938B.jpeg

027EEC5E-120F-401E-8272-8736149C906E.jpeg

Back