Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Out at Marlborough College for the young lad doing a fund-raising triathlon. Absolutely beautiful grounds and buildings - a stunnng environment. As we pulled up I had to give SWMBO the “Not a cat in hell’s chance” look!!! (£13,500 a term! Need I say more?!!)

Out at Marlborough College for the young lad doing a fund-raising triathlon. Absolutely beautiful grounds and buildings - a stunnng environment. As we pulled up I had to give SWMBO the “Not a cat in hell’s chance” look!!! (£13,500 a term! Need I say more?!!)
I'll message Mrs JOG latter and explain if you sold the VW you could then afford the tuition fees :D

Last edited:
It’s a pity that, per nautical mile, it’s the most expensive ferry crossing in the world!
That’s true. Luckily my Tescos rewards came in very useful and paid the ferry fare to the Island. My son and a training partner took a weekends hard cycle training while I was able to follow a trail of my ancestry through at least four generations of shipwrights.

We’e been to this area as family friends live in Bedoin. DH cycled up Mt Ventoux from here. Fab view for lunch. Happy hols :)
We are at our little cottage in Aubignan, just around the corner. I've cycled Mont Ventoux twice , quite an event !
Bedoin is so nice, the Monday Market is gorgeous although the prices seem really high these days

Last edited:
Back