Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

A night away at Haywood Farm caravan and camping park near Newent Gloucester with my son and son in law whilst our women were on a hen do weekend,great site and happy to hold rallies as toe owners asked if we were part of any vw groups
20220604_185021.jpg

The Drum Inn, Stanford North - just had a cuppa and now building up to couple of pints and dinner tonight in preparation for the 0950 train to Calais tomorrow. It's not that busy here at the moment but a Cali arrived just after us to bring the VW count to two!AJC00014.JPG

I'd be interested to know what you think of them as I'm in there next month for service, MOT, cam belt etc. Grateful for a report.

I'd be interested to know what you think of them as I'm in there next month for service, MOT, cam belt etc. Grateful for a report.
I’ll post a reply tomorrow! They are going to code the spare key (non smart key) that hasn’t worked since I bought the van. I’ve asked them to look at why the steering wheel drives slightly right hands down when heading in a straight line. They offered to wash it but warned me to say no if I wouldn’t ordinarily leave it at a car wash saying the washing is contracted out and you never know which guy will turn up to do it. . I’ve said no.
I hung around in the showroom for about half an hour waiting to be picked you, I wasn’t offered a drink. I could have asked but that’s not the point - I never needed to ask when I took my mini in to the dealership.

Back