Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Thanks Road Tripper! Excellent ideas there. We ahem visited the York Museum many times as my family are from east side of Leeds, but I did not know about Locomotion!

Thanks Road Tripper! Excellent ideas there. We ahem visited the York Museum many times as my family are from east side of Leeds, but I did not know about Locomotion!
Both sites are having major work done over this year, York is having to have the heritage roof in the older station shed removed so that's closed, Shildon is building a new second building to get more under cover.

Right now I wouldn't make a special trip to visit York as with over half the site closed there is less to see, but makes a great day combined with a trip down to Whitby for fish and chip supper.

Edinburgh to Cambridge via Leeds. Then home via Reeth. I went to return hardwear after the end of my 11 month contract. 700miles on a tank, drafting HGVs both ways.
Next week we go to France on Holiday for two weeks.

Last edited:
IMG_4189.jpegHeaded down to wool bridge manor farm campsite near Ringwood for the weekend. Terrible traffic and weather getting down here but setup quickly then out through the back of the site to meet family at moors valley country park

Just got back from two weeks outside Avignon in France.

First big trip in the van and really happy with it!

Definitely going to be heading off to CRS soon for some new dampers as the stock ones were a little tiring at times on broken road surfaces.

IMG_0596.jpeg

So I am travelling around Ireland following the wild Atlantic way.

Great trip so far some brilliant places to stay from searchforsites.

Had a great time. I just have to recommend Helen’s Bar Killmackogue. So laid back beautiful area. Expensive though. Camping free but the hospitality is expensive after all the food and booze.

IMG_0250.jpeg

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0254.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpeg

IMG_5374.jpeg

IMG_0286.jpeg

IMG_0288.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0309.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_5430.jpeg

IMG_5433.jpeg

IMG_0326.jpeg

IMG_0327.jpeg

IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0332.jpeg

My wife finaly gets my van. Two weeks in North Wales, holiday with the dog. We did a week in Bala and now we are in Anglesea. Lots of picnics and small BBQ's, mugs of tea in moderate to pooh weather (is Anglesea always windy?), lots of dog walks. Took 4 mtb's and my winter road bike. Day in Coed Y Brenin riding, I have done a couple quick loops on the road.

From my exploring ride tonight, view tonight from Cemaes Bay, looks really nice and we will head back one evening for Pizza or Fish & Chips on the beachWhatsApp Image 2023-08-13 at 20.50.22.jpeg

Took 4 mtb's and my winter road bike. Day in Coed Y Brenin riding, I have done a couple quick loops on the road.
I assume you mean four mountain bike rides and one on the road? Nice, I usually take at least one bike, mainly my road bike.

Back