Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Been down to Lands end camping and glamping site ,a really nice site a few Minutes from Sennen ext .ace shower and loos .
View attachment 214916
What is the name of the site? I love their sense of humour! Especially if I might rock up when @Trouts is there and spoil his visit!!!

In fairness, he has a lovely dog that my two dogs would love to play with!!!

What is the name of the site? I love their sense of humour! Especially if I might rock up when @Trouts is there and spoil his visit!!!

this one i believe:

and the only way you'd spoil it* is if you rock up with that mobile village sized type caravan set up you have and block out the light...
:p

ps. Bonnie would also love the play time!

*unless you're talking about the dogging, in which case yes, stay away! :laugh:

The longest place name in the world! (Brings back memories of school trips! Especially bringing back condoms to Ireland where there were illegal at the time!!!)
Sounds like it was quite a profitable business interest at the time!:)

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
I was here 1st week of Sept. The weather was blistering. Amazing how it changes.
To be fair the worst of the weather was during the evenings or when we were driving. Luckily when we were out walking we got some nice little bits of sunshine.

here you go buddy

here you go buddy
Best beach in the world just a few minutes away but I’m not saying where.

Back