A little wave makes you feel good.

No waves in London, Eva.

But just back after a few days in Dorset.... And found it very Wavey.

Seems the south west is definitely the place to be... The more camper-ish your van is the more waves you get.

Before I bought the van, I drove a Mazda MX-5 and these were wave-compulsory vehicles. Since getting the van I have only experienced one other T6 driver waving. There again I may just be not seeing them? With the roofless MX-5 it's easy to see what the occupants are doing, much more difficult to stare into the dark windscreen of an enclosed van...

Before I bought the van, I drove a Mazda MX-5 and these were wave-compulsory vehicles. Since getting the van I have only experienced one other T6 driver waving. There again I may just be not seeing them? With the roofless MX-5 it's easy to see what the occupants are doing, much more difficult to stare into the dark windscreen of an enclosed van...

I have both a van and an MX-5 and I often wave at the wrong vehicle. I may sell* the Mazda to avoid further embarrassment.

*2015 ND, 1.5, blue, 15k miles etc (not an ad)

No waves in London, Eva.

Seems the south west is definitely the place to be... The more camper-ish your van is the more waves you get.

North Yorkshire very wavy, got plenty over this weekend. Today Mrs A couldn't understand why we didn't get waves until I pointed out that we were in her Skoda Kodiaq!

No waves in London, Eva.

I have found Dorset less Wavey than it used to be. I might be that nearly a year ago we changed from a bright green and white two-tone bus to a silver one with subtle blue highlights.

I have found Dorset less Wavey than it used to be. I might be that nearly a year ago we changed from a bright green and white two-tone bus to a silver one with subtle blue highlights.
On my trip probably an 90% wave rate - my arm was getting tired, along with my smile muscles

I’ve been paying close attention to the waving situation and am an avid waver myself.
You can pretty much tell if you’re going to get a wave or not.
A definite is someone whos ditched the H4’s or has a van that you immediately think looks nice.
The non definites are any vans with foreign plates or a pair of white haired oaps in the front.
Most other families etc. love a good wave.
Always accompanied with a smile

I’ve been paying close attention to the waving situation and am an avid waver myself.
You can pretty much tell if you’re going to get a wave or not.
A definite is someone whos ditched the H4’s or has a van that you immediately think looks nice.
The non definites are any vans with foreign plates or a pair of white haired oaps in the front.
Most other families etc. love a good wave.
Always accompanied with a smile
Women drivers - they never seem to wave. They're too busy watching the road ahead :rolleyes: (it'll never catch on, I tell ya!)

Back