Standard size on my T6.1 T32 is 17" wheel, and I still have 17" now but OZ Rally Raids and Falken Wildpeaks that are 235/65/17

Standard size on my T32 were 16in (smaller brakes) but now running 17" Navis MAC ATs on Michelin CC SUV that are also 235/65/17 have worked great for the last 18 months. Van is lowered on ST-X coilovers as low as they can go without rubbing or interference.

In a sense your existing cargo vectors are already a halfway house given the all-season rubber and M&S rating. I don't know of any tyre positioned between these and BFG's but I'm sure someone will be along to suggest some - maybe the Wildpeak that @TallPaul_S suggests fits that description?
I am running Michelin Agilis CrossClimate 215/65 R16 106T on my Claytons.

Certainly not All Terrain but good enough for muddy campsites and Devon roads etc

All Season. Have the snowy mountain symbol on them too which I believe is required in parts of the EU at certain times of the year.

Would recommend.

Used by all the local Ambulances etc so must be quite good !

20230816_180728.jpg

If you look at the sidewall in the one o'clock position you can see he has the three-peaks logo.

The problem with M+S is that, unlike three-peaks, there is no legally defined or industry adopted standard and adverse condition performance ranges from superb through to laughable and you don't really know unless you've tried them.

If you look at the sidewall in the one o'clock position you can see he has the three-peaks logo.

The problem with M+S is that, unlike three-peaks, there is no legally defined or industry adopted standard and adverse condition performance ranges from superb through to laughable and you don't really know unless you've tried them.
The Agilis CrossClimate have both covered
1725986133989.png

Now deciding whether to run two sets of tyres… we’ll see. Anyways, anyone have experience of the below:
Michelin agilis crossclimate 215/60r17 109t
1726410963370.png

Here's mine - gone from 17" Devonports to 17" Navis MAC-AT in Bronze with BF Goodrich All-Terrains.

Driven 30 or so miles since they were fitted earlier today, a little more road noise circa 50mph but once over that the engine is noisier!

tempImageI055W3.jpg

Back