Anyone put an RSQ3 engine & gearbox into a Transporter?

Yeah sure, brave man .... poss. I would have gone t5.1 loom, bcm, abs, steering angle sensor .. (I forgot that one) but easy for me to say now eh ... but that factor would just leave upgading all BCM components..!! ... but charging could be attained .. would that be any better ..?

Yeah sure, brave man .... poss. I would have gone t5.1 loom, bcm, abs, steering angle sensor .. (I forgot that one) but easy for me to say now eh ... but that factor would just leave upgading all BCM components..!! ... but charging could be attained .. would that be any better ..?
Yearh it’s has the t5.1 steering ( g85) slip ring lol
Then couldn’t use standard rack no room had to go t6.1 electric rack lol , if I can somewho get it to charge I’d be ready for mot

Well after all that looking like engines scrap after checking pipes/ daigrams piping / thermostat and water pump , waters not circulating and bubbling in header. , reckoning blocks cracked

Well after all that looking like engines scrap after checking pipes/ daigrams piping / thermostat and water pump , waters not circulating and bubbling in header. , reckoning blocks cracked
okay first thing to do is a sniff test on your water ... be sure .... im hoping not for your sake, check hydrocarbons from combustion in water content

like this ... lower link has a bung too ...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384710442611?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=hGsQv-9cQiG&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=PbAtgzGyQMO&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

okay first thing to do is a sniff test on your water ... be sure .... im hoping not for your sake, check hydrocarbons from combustion in water content

like this ... lower link has a bung too ...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384710442611?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=hGsQv-9cQiG&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=PbAtgzGyQMO&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I have one but when I see this when u fill a system up it’s a self bleed system , won’t evern circulat with thermostate out. Just shush’s of air/ water from cold or warm , / had enoegh tbh time to stop and break it , sometimes u just have to say enoegh is enoegh rolla

If your'e done with it, I can understand .... I pulled the whole transmission in mine 2 times, right pissed off when it was all together and dsg clutch cover was leaking fresh oil...
I wasn't told the cover had been off and seal re-stretched with a pick/screwdriver to refit... first was DMF but wasnt fully fitted tbh, 2nd time was after total bolt up and test drive...
I wanted to burn it ...

Done a lot myself tbh . Not getting any younger lol
Spent 8 months to end up with this , bin ripped off saying was a good engine ( I’ll just double check all the pipes / recirculation motor/ valves and remote the gearbox thermostate ( incase it’s stuck )
I used to mod and change vr6s like they were toys lol

Yearh it’s has the t5.1 steering ( g85) slip ring lol
Then couldn’t use standard rack no room had to go t6.1 electric rack lol , if I can somewho get it to charge I’d be ready for mot
you have no idea how interesting this is to me. I'm constantly looking at classifieds sites and expecting someone to sell a T6.1 rack with bad mechanical parts! I really want this rail to work on the table.

you have no idea how interesting this is to me. I'm constantly looking at classifieds sites and expecting someone to sell a T6.1 rack with bad mechanical parts! I really want this rail to work on the table.
Do u mean ur after a t6.1 steering rack?

Lol Yearh I understand what ur saying , but the audi useing 3 types off daigrams as nothing listed for my engine code ( yes I do have the t5.1 cluster )(2014 ) but if I disconnected the cam wires I’d lose speedo/ rpm signals from dash , I do have a t5.1 bcm too ( that just powers the heater dails lol)
Hernce if I could add a simple old 1.9/2.5 alti would be easy ( if I had the old clocks for battery light to work ( I assume it’s some diode that switch’s to make light go off. ( as there’s also the old bcm 2006 still wired in for the central locking / indicators/ headlights lol as u can imagine with it bin a old 2006 t5 lots of headaches lol
We have charge lol

IMG_5109.jpeg

Back