Can I now please confirm with you the coding below will be correct for CCS with MFSW on EU6 Diesel Engine, with LIN bus of MFSW connected to BCM T73b Pin 36:

ECU 01:
Set Byte 05, Bit 5

BCM 09:
Set Byte 29, Bit 6
Set Byte 09, Bit 3
Set Byte 15, Bit 0
Set Byte 17, Bit 2
Set Byte 17, Bit 7

Regarding Coding for CCS with MFSW on EU6 Engine, with LIN bus of MFSW connected to BCM T73b Pin 36:
ECU 01:
Set Byte 05, Bit 5

BCM 09:
Set Byte 29, Bit 6
Set Byte 09, Bit 3
Set Byte 15, Bit 0
Set Byte 17, Bit 2
Set Byte 17, Bit 7

Can I now please confirm with you the coding below will be correct for CCS with MFSW on EU6 Diesel Engine, with LIN bus of MFSW connected to BCM T73b Pin 36:

ECU 01:
Set Byte 05, Bit 5

BCM 09:
Set Byte 29, Bit 6
Set Byte 09, Bit 3
Set Byte 15, Bit 0
Set Byte 17, Bit 2
Set Byte 17, Bit 7

looks the same :whistle:

Perfect! Thank you very much again for you time and patience.

I have ordered some cable and connectors and will report back once changes have been made!

Just finished mine and now have the cruise buttons working.
Just wanted to say thank you for all your help.

Summary:
2017 shuttle t6 euro 6 with plastic wheel. No cruise. Standard stalks.
Added mfsw and airbag from high line t6 with cruise control buttons (not acc).
Added pins 9 and 10 as per other instructions to the stalk plug but connected to pin36 on the white bcm plug (instead of 17) and had to enable byte29 bit 6 for this to work.
Removed pin 11 from the stalk plug and then ran a new wire from this pin to under the battery, to black plug 10 pin 1, which was buried as deep as you can get!!
Then added the normal tick boxes in vcds for mfsw and cruise.
Now all buttons on wheel work!

Hi guys sorry for my english....im a retrofiter from greece .i bought a vw t5.1 lowline and i put on it new instryments mfd , mfsw from tiguan leather flat bottom 2018 with acc new bcm ...090 D .everything work fine except ccs.can you help me how to activate ccs from steering wheel? My steering wheel have controls for acc.

Has your vehicle got acc ?
Have you run the wire from steering wheel to ecu ?
If all this is run you need to activate through vcds.

Hi people
i have a t6 startline and unfortunately it didn't come with cruise control
is there anyway to retro fit this? its a euro 5 so from what i understand it will be on the stalk

i did this on a golf once and only had to fit the stalk is this the same case on the t6?

Thanks

I did it on a T5 and it involved fitting the stalk, running the wires through the dash into the ECU and then coding. A decent upgrade which was fairly easy to do.

Last edited:
Yes I had my startline retro fitted with CC Got the kit from TPS £60 ish. Had it installed same time I had the MFSW done less hassle. Full instructions in the kit then active with VCDS.

wires to the BCM and the ebox under the battery.

Hi people
i have a t6 startline and unfortunately it didn't come with cruise control
is there anyway to retro fit this? its a euro 5 so from what i understand it will be on the stalk

i did this on a golf once and only had to fit the stalk is this the same case on the t6?

Thanks

Yes, possible with genuine stalk etc, we install them regularly

Thank you people does any know the part number i need
As I’ve noticed some have rear wiper some have trip?

I have a MFSW that I've just fitted (but not wired to the CECM just yet). I'm now panicking because I didn't realise there were two different types of MFSW with cruse control (CCS and ACC). The buttons on the wheel I've bought have look like the one in the picture. Is this the ACC style and if so, will I need to swap them for the other style (with no central button) to get normal cruise control working?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-01-12 at 17.26.14.png

The buttons on the wheel I've bought have look like the one in the picture. Is this the ACC style and if so, will I need to swap them for the other style (with no central button) to get normal cruise control working?
Yes that is the ACC Variant.
From all what i know this will not work.
But try it if you are already so far, nothing can break.

Does anyone know the part number for the CCS variant buttons? There are a few on eBay listed with part number 6C0.959.442.A like these ones but they tend to be listed as being from Polo's and other VW variants. Surely they must be the same?

Back