Hi, from page 1 to 31 twice. Im having trouble finding the part number for my colour. If the answer has been right in front of me then I do apologise.
Are you looking for the outer trim panel? Do you already have one without the grilles?

Yes im looking for this panel but with the holes for the grills

View attachment 218006
I strongly recommend reusing existing panel and cutting the holes/adding original grilles. Save the planet from unnecessary plastic. It will be much cheaper needless to say your trim colour order experiments won't take extra time and money.

I strongly recommend reusing existing panel and cutting the holes/adding original grilles. Save the planet from unnecessary plastic. It will be much cheaper needless to say your trim colour order experiments won't take extra time and money.
Thanks for your help, was just trying to find the easy option or what I thought.

Thanks for your help, was just trying to find the easy option or what I thought.
Depends on what you take as easy. Paying 70 to 100 quid or spending an hour on the weekend to do the job seems an obvious choice...

I may have this part number written down at work, il take a look tomorrow
Hello Absolut5, sorry for the delay in my response. That would be great if you could, a 3rd party is doing the installation of heater and ductwork so would make life easier for them.

any help??

The full kit includes -
1x Snorkle ducting (fits under the van)
1x Y vent mounting
1x WIDE Y ducting piece (7E5-819-655)
1x Square B pillar vent
1x Rectangular B pillar vent
1x Complete Pre cut lower B pillar section to suit WIDE Y ducting (7E5-819-655), IN MOON ROCK GREY COLOUR VW part 7E7867240A-92W

any help??

The full kit includes -
1x Snorkle ducting (fits under the van)
1x Y vent mounting
1x WIDE Y ducting piece (7E5-819-655)
1x Square B pillar vent
1x Rectangular B pillar vent
1x Complete Pre cut lower B pillar section to suit WIDE Y ducting (7E5-819-655), IN MOON ROCK GREY COLOUR VW part 7E7867240A-92W
Thanks for the list, it’s the lower b pillar trim colour I’m having the problem with mine is classic grey 30T code and mine being the panel/kombi van it only needs the slimmer panel I believe.

hi - thi company sources and supply all the parts - sure they will have the correct code - they sell on ebay also

hi - thi company sources and supply all the parts - sure they will have the correct code - they sell on ebay also

Was willing to travel to these to do the job for me even though it’s about a 160 mile round trip but a phone call, email, message on eBay this week I’ve had no reply from any of them.

Was willing to travel to these to do the job for me even though it’s about a 160 mile round trip but a phone call, email, message on eBay this week I’ve had no reply from any of them. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I agree part numbers would be really helpful.

It appears Exploria make a bracket that would do this, but doubt they will sell it separately.

View attachment 187652

Just use the Webasto one! 9014167A. I don't know why you are all having such difficulty over this mount.:rolleyes:
The one above looks like a Webasto one with someone else's logo on.
I thought that at first, but on closer looking it appears that the outlet from the heater lines up exactly with the OEM B pillar duct.

Thinking about it I am a but surprised nobody has started to sell a bracket that lines the outlet of the heater up to OEM, Im sure if a business is in that area it cant be so hard and there is a market.

Thanks for the list, it’s the lower b pillar trim colour I’m having the problem with mine is classic grey 30T code and mine being the panel/kombi van it only needs the slimmer panel I believe.
the problems sometimes is they change numbers

the last one we did was
7EO867292R92W

hi - does anyone have dimensions of cuts required on standard B pillar to accommodate oem style vents (understood there may be slight tolerance when fitting aftermarket) or indeed even better hole positions on OEM pillar for kombi - scheers

hi - does anyone have dimensions of cuts required on standard B pillar to accommodate oem style vents (understood there may be slight tolerance when fitting aftermarket) or indeed even better hole positions on OEM pillar for kombi - scheers
You can purchase the trim plus vents..

hi - yes i know that - but i can save on the pillar by cutting existing.
Yes you can, you may find the cut out is marked on the inside of the trim

Back