Hello from Scotland

Cheers . I not picking it up for another 3 weeks as I am away overseas working . So it will be a long 3 weeks I am looking forward to getting away in it with the wife when I get home thou . It now means I don’t have to book bnb when me and the other half go hill walking .... that’s the upside

Cheers for the warm welcome

New member here from Glasgow as of the 23rd ,2016 shuttle in indium gey .so far I have took the god daughter up to the campsies and she even wanted to try a bit of hill walking which was a first .also it's booked in for a poptop in november .plan is to have a camper but have a budget so hopefully a won't go over it lol

8 Finally got round to taking a picture today of my van. It's a bit dirty after being in Cornwall beach car parks for 2 weeks. I'll clean it when I get home to Glasgow! Had it for maybe 6 weeks now. Had a few issues with the wrong tyres fitted when I got it delivered (see other thread in tyre section) but that was resolved by the dealer. Not as quiet as my previous T5.1 Caravelle but I'll rectify that with some sound deadening etc in future. I run music studios so keen to take some proper before and after readings with decent equipment to see the difference various treatments make as we make acoustic panels for the studio so could maybe combine vans and drums in some way!⁴
I'll post the results when I get round to it (way down my priority list just now)
Van spec is T32 204 DSG Kombi, twin sliders, tailgate, comfort dash, LED headlights. I think the rest is standard.
I've fitted a thinkware F880 Pro dash cam as I had a 770 in the Caravelle and was happy with it.
Also stuck in a bulkhead just before I came down on holiday.
Been a lurker on here for a while before I bought the T6 when running my T5.1 Caravelle so thanks to all the contributors for the ideas etc.

After many months of narrowing options for a small camper, it looks like I am back where I started: a T6 conversion with pop up roof of course. Why settle for less!

still worried about these 2 m barriers though!

now onto finding the right vehicle!

exactly what I've got , T6 with full conversion and pop top - Love it !

good luck and happy hunting...

Just a quick question to make sure i'm in the right place.... Is this forum for ALL T6 transporters, or just converted to campers?
Mine is simply going to be a works van

Back