ID Buzz

Sold for £64,500.
Have they made a profit on that or is that round about what they cost?
With the towbar etc seems about new price. The auction charges for buyers premium they list I do not know how this works but imagine would add to the total price paid. There seems to be some early purchases moving on whether for profit or other reason. Still think 6.1 looks the business.

Very nice, if i do get one would black wrap 2 rear panels where windowswould go and the 3 little indentations on rear most panel !
Been offered test drive from dealer, er indoors would kill me has only had a t6.1 copper 6 months ago.

Very nice, if i do get one would black wrap 2 rear panels where windowswould go and the 3 little indentations on rear most panel !
Been offered test drive from dealer, er indoors would kill me has only had a t6.1 copper 6 months ago.
I'm hoping it's not long until retrofit glazing is available, I'll get the two side doors glazed and then see how it looks. weirdly the rear side door windows do not open on the people carrier version so it should be a pretty strightforward retrofit.

Cargo kombis are already being worked out.

Just wish ours would be realised from port- been there well over a month now!

I don't need the seats but having the bulhead further back would be better for how I use the van. I'm hoping Ovano (or someone) bring out a sliding drawer setup for the rear of the van soon with incorporated 'bulkhead'

Finally our ID Buzz is arriving. We collect Wednesday. Keep an eye on our socials - we will also be doing a video for out YouTube detailing the collection and future modifications. :)
Excellent news. I can't wait for the aftermarket to develop some suspension and wheel solutions.

The tyres are on my buzz cargo are (from memory) rated 105 front and 107 rear but the axle load limit is 1390 front and 1690 rear so I'm guessing I shoiud be safe with alloys rated above 900kg rear and 800kg front - I'm adding my own safety margin, I do know it'll never be loaded up in my ownership and it won't be towing - looking for alloys rated close to 1000kg narrows the choices somewhat.

Back