Is this the T8 in Ford (dis)guise ??

Ford mirrors there and the the VW specaility wheel tuck and arch gap

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
But the main question ..................

Have Ford's designers they managed to recreate the leaky windows?
I can confirm that the windows do not leak.... Also don't need to buy silent door seals, trim to stop tickets falling down front of windscreen. Glove box cover.... I'll stop there! You boys and girls won't know what to do with all money you will save!

As I thought, Ford from the A pillar back, VW front end cosmetics only. But if it looked liked this I wouldn’t mind.

1699814220186.png

I’ve heard you do get more for your money with a transit, but be curious to know what the re-sale value is of Fords, especially the higher spec van’s compared with Transporters.

100% it’s a rebadged Ford. A good friend of mine, very high up in the fleet industry went to the launch in Amsterdam the week before last! So these pics are very likely it!

What do people think of the swage line that rises towards the rear? It's very Ford-esque and I'm not keen, but are there any disadvantages or advantages of this design for a camper/day van? I'm thinking of less light in the rear, maybe the possibility of taller rear cupboards for those wanting to keep cupboards below the window-line or that a conversion might just look odd with the counter top not parallel with the window-line.

What do people think of the swage line that rises towards the rear? It's very Ford-esque and I'm not keen, but are there any disadvantages or advantages of this design for a camper/day van? I'm thinking of less light in the rear, maybe the possibility of taller rear cupboards for those wanting to keep cupboards below the window-line or that a conversion might just look odd with the counter top not parallel with the window-line.
Bloody hell @Bav , who turned you into Captain Sensible !!

We're supposed to be slagging off VW while ostensibly dissing Fords :whistle: :think smile bounce:

Bloody hell @Bav , who turned you into Captain Sensible !!

We're supposed to be slagging off VW while ostensibly dissing Fords :whistle: :think smile bounce:
Sorry - don't know what came over me. :rofl:

• Haha
I’ll answer the question; I don’t like the tiny rear windows but the rising swage line doesn't look as bad as the current (or is it previous now) model transit but maybe it’s just looks ok in the disguise, could they keep the disguise as an option in the production model?

Ford Body and T7 Multivan front end.
We will all post images of the steering wheel.

• Haha
Back