Personal number plates

Will I look like a Prat?

• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 62 81.6%

• Total voters
This is as always down to personal choice. It’s my van and I like it. I would never say to anyone that looks crap. It’s rude and offensive. We all like different things. If you don’t like it don’t comment simples. But I am guessing that will not be the case.

No one is saying that you shouldn't like it. Just because someone else doesn't and tells you so, doesn't mean they are being rude. It means they are expressing their opinion. It's just a numberplate. It might be considered rude if someone expressed a dislike for your wife's (insert something about your wife here) but that would be completely different.

So if you can tell the internet that you like what you have done with your numberplate, why can't I tell you my thoughts on it too?

I’d been to a customer today who lives just around the corner from those cars…. both Rolls Royce looking things…. one number plate is 2 and the other 7…. must be worth a fortune!?
Probably worth as much as the cars themselves!

They've got a real following, very niche vehicle. I'd love one.
They have a bad rep (as a hairdresser’s car!) but are surprisingly capable! I hired one in Rhodes - the only hire I EVER washed before I returned it! (Nuff said!!!)

They have a bad rep (as a hairdresser’s car!) but are surprisingly capable! I hired one in Rhodes - the only hire I EVER washed before I returned it! (Nuff said!!!)
I always think of them as a very utilitarian but quite capable little 4x4, they still have live axles, a separate ladder chassis and a low range gearbox, all of which would be a mystery to a hairdresser!

I always think of them as a very utilitarian but quite capable little 4x4, they still have live axles, a separate ladder chassis and a low range gearbox, all of which would be a mystery to a hairdresser!
Nah, it’s just the live axles that stumps a hairdresser! Ladders and low range are their bread and butter!!!

The “lovely” Debbie McGee still has her late husbands car in the drive, some cranky old rusty 4x4 with plate MA61C on it

The “lovely” Debbie McGee still has her late husbands car in the drive, some cranky old rusty 4x4 with plate MA61C on it
They used to live in Holland Park in the late 80.s he had it on a Ferrari back then

Back