T6.1 new order delays

Well bugger me sideways. I've just spoken to the converter who tells me that after waiting 91 weeks I've finally got a production date confirmed for my 204PS LWB 4Motion DSG in Pure Grey. It seems it's now scheduled to go down the track the week after next (27 March - 2 April 2023). We're now officially at order status 20 peeps. Yay.

Well bugger me sideways. I've just spoken to the converter who tells me that after waiting 91 weeks I've finally got a production date confirmed for my 204PS LWB 4Motion DSG in Pure Grey. It seems it's now scheduled to go down the track the week after next (27 March - 2 April 2023). We're now officially at order status 20 peeps. Yay.
Good news :) mines scheduled for build the week before yours, does anybody know how long it then takes for them to arrive at the dealers?

Good news :) mines scheduled for build the week before yours, does anybody know how long it then takes for them to arrive at the dealers?
I understand it takes up to 4 weeks after production to ship the van to the UK. It seems to depend on availability of a place on a vehicle transporter ship. I seems to remember that somewhere in this thread Is a link to shipping schedules from the port of Emden. This will give you some idea of which date your van will be arriving in the UK (at the Port of Tyne or Immingham I think).

My van was built w/c 7 November and arrived at the dealership some time during w/c 2 January - about 9 weeks later. As @Captain Quick notes, the timing of delivery to port and how well that synchs with the shipping schedule is probably the biggest variable in the equation.

No idea what I’m looking for there :oops: , probably a good chance ours will be shipped over together with the build dates so close together
From what I’ve gathered (from other VW brand forums), the most likely ship after a week #12 production slot would be the Elbe Highway which sails from Emden on 5th April and arrives at Sheerness on 6th April. Allow a week or two for the PDI and transport to your dealer.

Does anyone happen to know what % increase would apply to a Transporter T6.1 ordered in June 2021 due for delivery late next month (April 2023) factoring in VW’s price increases that will have accrued over the last 20 months? Does 11% sound correct?

I ordered 28th June 2021 and my van got delivered 28th November so 17 months wait but got zilch price increase. I did ask the dealer how come as lots on the forum have and he said why would we? You’ve waited long enough for it so we would be embarrassed to.
You might be lucky

Does anyone happen to know what % increase would apply to a Transporter T6.1 ordered in June 2021 due for delivery late next month (April 2023) factoring in VW’s price increases that will have accrued over the last 20 months? Does 11% sound correct?
Somewhere on here are all the current and previous price lists. I guess you could look up your spec in the latest and compare with your order form. A ball-ache but doable.

Somewhere on here are all the current and previous price lists. I guess you could look up your spec in the latest and compare with your order form. A ball-ache but doable.
Historical brochures and price lists can be found in the downloads section, just check the history tab on the relevant page

I will get some updated 2023 ones added tonight or tomorrow

Back