Brook Meadow
Friday, 19 April, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 21 April, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Enjoy your week end Wayne as it looks like my summer camping is finished for this year, gutted as I bought our new air awning and fitted 200 ah of lithium.
The diagnosis for the breaks in my left leg is a Trimalleolar fracture which the hospital as told me is a nasty break, but I intend to beat it . So it's going to be a few months before I can put my foot down.
Anyone want to buy camper jam tickets? I've cancelled the Bala meet also.

John.

Has anybody heard from Caroline about refunds for those that cant reschedule to Autumn? Sent another email off today

Well our old boy Zak has had a wonderful time at Spring Camp!
Thanks so much to Lisa and Jana for looking after everyone here, Lee and Stephen it goes without saying it wouldn't happen without you.
A little bit of adversity to start with but it turned out really special again.
Top team the lot of you!
A nice relaxed packing up now....

20240421_112835.jpg

Another great T6Forum Campout. . . .

thanks to all those that made it,

without you lot it wouldn't be the same, its the company that makes the event.

some bits sold round the camp fire for £20.

loads of new bits added to the shopping list,

the weather held out and gave us some sun, we didn't even need to use the new tow-rope,

@Jollyvan got to test out his new rig,

we (me & Mrs + Dog) managed to finally get to the local Pub, to sample some refreshments,

the shower blocks are still under construction, and looking good for summer camp,

a shared EHU point gave us Air fryer chips at the Communal Gazebo thanks to @BoroBoy

we had a new Pizza guy @ToddiesT6 that showed us how to cook pizza on a fire-pit, - ( AKA - The Chef )

@VanDamMan bought his epic Lithium powered Trailer,

@Drive Wayne allowed us to use his awesome MARSHALL BT speaker,

top credits to @Swamper_Jez for donating the new T6F Beer machine, and to @BoroBoy for looking after it till the next event.

thanks to @czmate1999 for getting the string camp setup,

thanks to @Matt-T68 for bringing the Rum and demoing the fold out table + chairs,

a big shout to @Nutexa Frictions & @Dav-Tec for the tech chat over the camp fire,

cant wait till the next event. . . . . . see you all soon, much love @Dellmassive

for those that couldn't make it, well drop some pics below.

to get involved in the next meet up see here:

Back