What Have You Bought Today?

Night Owl 10.5 tog double duvets for £30 at Costco today. Navy or grey seersucker. I bought one with 20% off at Christmas but now have a spare to use at home and away. Couldn’t resist at that price.

Just ordered 600 litres of heating oil at 75p, 2 years ago paid 24.5p ouch! Sign of the times and future.
Filled the van yesterday £118 at £1.57 p from Morrisons. That was after queuing for 20 minutes.
I feel this is just the start, I suppose there will be a run on toilet rolls next ( Lost the emoji's)

More wheels purchased today!!

The plan is to take my current set of wheels off and have them refurbed along with another set of wheels I have, so I can then decide which of the 3 sets of wheels that i now currently own look better on the van...then I will probably sell them all and buy some more steels :whistle:

Choosing a wife was easier :)

Relax! Changing wheels or moving them on is a damned sight easier/cheaper than changing a wife!

Relax! Changing wheels or moving them on is a damned sight easier/cheaper than changing a wife!
I once told my wife that a friend of ours was having a midlife crisis and had got himself a new wife... she said I could have a new van instead it would be cheaper!

She's now regrets saying that :)

I once told my wife that a friend of ours was having a midlife crisis and had got himself a new wife... she said I could have a new van instead it would be cheaper!

She's now regrets saying that :)
She was right! Though, judging from some of the prices I saw on “pretty ordinary” conversions, that state of affairs may change

More wheels purchased today!!

The plan is to take my current set of wheels off and have them refurbed along with another set of wheels I have, so I can then decide which of the 3 sets of wheels that i now currently own look better on the van...then I will probably sell them all and buy some more steels :whistle:

Choosing a wife was easier :)
Pics needed.

Bought one of these today!:thumbsup:

Bought one of these today!:thumbsup:

bear-resistant.svg
bear resistant

I nearly wet myself whem i read that in the spec:D
It will be ideal for the summer camp just what you need when the bears are roaming around Sibbertoft :D:p:p

Ok so not what I’ve bought, but what I want to buy…..are there any discount codes for “vanshades”
I tried really hard to find one when I dropped £800+ last year. Nothin’.

Tried to negotiate, unsuccessfully.

I’ve only seen them offer a discount once… I think it was Black Friday or Christmas.

Guess I just have to be content with saving the £500 my conversion company wanted just to fit them!

… takes less than an hour…

I tried really hard to find one when I dropped £800+ last year. Nothin’.

Tried to negotiate, unsuccessfully.

I’ve only seen them offer a discount once… I think it was Black Friday or Christmas.

Guess I just have to be content with saving the £500 my conversion company wanted just to fit them!

… takes less than an hour…
Pleated blinds are cheap as chips on Amazon. Why not fix these behind a ply panel?

Back