What Have You Bought Today?

20220219_192847.jpg

From Aldi, £19.99
Will just keep it in the van.

They've also got electric blankets and small electric fan heaters in for those that use hook up (I didn't check the wattage on them though).

Last edited:
I was getting close to £100 the other day in my teeny 70 litre tank.

I picked up the super unleaded nozzle by mistake to fill the Polo the other day. That was over £70. :eek: It had done 420 miles with 20 miles to go on the previous tank. I wondered if It would do better mpg with the posh stuff, so I said nothing to my Mrs so as not to influence her driving style. She filled it up again yesterday. 410 miles covered with 25 miles to go.

It usually takes a few tanks before the ecu adjusts for the higher octane fuel but if the car is mapped for 95 then putting in 99 isn’t going to do much.

In my M3 I get much better mileage out of the high octane fuel and it runs much happier

Don’t laugh but I bought a portable air con unit as last year was a little to hot and sticky in the van ( @JOG please contain yourself if possible)

so cool camping this year in the van and caravan.

Don’t laugh but I bought a portable air con unit as last year was a little to hot and sticky in the van ( @JOG please contain yourself if possible)

so cool camping this year in the van and caravan.
A facecloth rinsed in cool water…!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I bought one of those for my little house in the South of France. Really nice to set it up in the bedroom, hose out the window with heavy curtains equals a lovely cool sleep even in the warmest weather.
Think they are a good buy for a bus, but maybe a bit noisy?

I bought one of those for my little house in the South of France. Really nice to set it up in the bedroom, hose out the window with heavy curtains equals a lovely cool sleep even in the warmest weather.
Think they are a good buy for a bus, but maybe a bit noisy?
52db and ear plugs it’ll fine

Back