What Have You Bought Today?

Engine undertray part no

7e0805685a​

You’ll need to buy the genuine undertray if you want the deadening as well :thumbsup: 6 bolts also need to be ordered separately part no
n0195306
Dare i ask how much the undertray is from the dealer?

Did you buy it direct from Bluetti? They have a flashsale on at the minute with £105 off so its £605
No ordered from battery group.co.uk
Price was £699-£105-5%discount code = £565.24
Not sure when I'll get it though - apparently coming direct from Bluetti.

I've had this delivered today, how much should I pay for paint and fitting, the Bodyshop I normally use has just changed his quote from £400 including supplying the spoiler to wanting £600 to paint and fit mine View attachment 147653
A little on the steep side for a quote. I've just had a spoiler sprayed and fitted for £160 with a touch up on the lower bumper included

Engine undertray part no

7e0805685a​

You’ll need to buy the genuine undertray if you want the deadening as well :thumbsup: 6 bolts also need to be ordered separately part no
n0195306
At least the puzzle of what it was is solved :). Can I ask what difference it makes? Should it be the last thing you spend money on or the first? A quick google of the part number suggested it was around £50.

At least the puzzle of what it was is solved :). Can I ask what difference it makes? Should it be the last thing you spend money on or the first? A quick google of the part number suggested it was around £50.
That price is for an aftermarket tray without sound deadening, bit more than that for genuine. It helps protects the underside of the engine and reduces the sound. Its not a crucial purchase but worth getting one if want to look after your motor

That price is for an aftermarket tray without sound deadening, bit more than that for genuine. It helps protects the underside of the engine and reduces the sound. Its not a crucial purchase but worth getting one if want to look after your motor
Thanks, that’s helpful.

I've had this delivered today, how much should I pay for paint and fitting, the Bodyshop I normally use has just changed his quote from £400 including supplying the spoiler to wanting £600 to paint and fit mine View attachment 147653
If you're handy get them to paint it and you fit it. Where did you buy it from?

Not today, but yesterday a 55L compressor fridge for £228.99 (after using £5 voucher). It comes with a 12 month guarantee and will be used comprehensively this year so worth a punt. Seems to have very good reviews elsewhere.

Arrived today and at first glance seems very good quality
IMG_7869.jpeg

I fitted one and the amount of muck they stop spraying up off the road all over your engine and vitals is pretty amazing, well worth it I think.

Back