What Have You Bought Today?

Bough the Kiravans storage insert for that non door side of my Kombi.

I'll use the box to put my sliding door door store (version 1) in and put it up for sale as it doesn't fit my door due to having the extra metal lip(s) as per the T6.1 doors.

Screenshot_20220307-084047.png

Bough the Kiravans storage insert for that non door side of my Kombi.

I'll use the box to put my sliding door door store (version 1) in and put it up for sale as it doesn't fit my door due to having the extra metal lip(s) as per the T6.1 doors.

View attachment 148156
Nice one, I've been eyeing these up, will be interested to see what you think and get some real pictures in the van :thumbsup:

I added it to my basket and didn't check it out on Friday and over the weekend they emailed me an items in basket reminder with a 10% discount code, so I thought "why not?".
ill add to my basket and wait for a code then.... thanks!

ill add to my basket and wait for a code then.... thanks!
They actually emailed me on Friday afternoon to ask if everything was okay as I almost completed checkout, but then logged out. I told them I though the £25 off discount I saw on Instagram was on either the door store or the not door store I didn't realise it was on a bundle with both parts. They said they were sorry, but it was a limited time discount only applicable to the bundle. I decided to hang off and look for a box to sell my redundant door store first to fund the purchase of the not door store and they sent a 10% code through. I'm a sucker for a discount...

Also got this sealant which is a doddle to apply once I had washed, stripped, clayed and polished Floyd, took me all weekend but I am so chuffed with this stuff and at £13 it’s a bargain.

E325E171-2952-49BD-92D0-611C806DF43A.jpeg

Last edited:
3’s a charm, last gadget thanks to Instagram. No yearly contract, just a mobile app and a Bluetooth connection. Simples!

BC056EEB-8769-4351-95AF-1326F4002039.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Huge win today, local Facebook ad for a passenger captain seat. £650 Went to pick it up, was a factory swivel :whistle:

Also a victron mains charger to get the new lithium battery charged and ready to go in.
You lucky lucky boy ! (Or girl)

@Texxaco. Stupid question - when you connect that gadget to your phone via the app, can you still use it [the phone!] for hands free calling over the car system? Also, does it give audible as well as visual alerts? Cheers.

@Texxaco. Stupid question - when you connect that gadget to your phone via the app, can you still use it [the phone!] for hands free calling over the car system? Also, does it give audible as well as visual alerts? Cheers.
I had the same concerns however after researching it and looking at the reviews there seems to be no issues with Bluetooth connection to multiple devices.

Alerts are visual and very audible, you can change the tones also. You can even change the time prior to the camera, so 30 seconds before the camera or 60 seconds.

They actually emailed me on Friday afternoon to ask if everything was okay as I almost completed checkout, but then logged out. I told them I though the £25 off discount I saw on Instagram was on either the door store or the not door store I didn't realise it was on a bundle with both parts. They said they were sorry, but it was a limited time discount only applicable to the bundle. I decided to hang off and look for a box to sell my redundant door store first to fund the purchase of the not door store and they sent a 10% code through. I'm a sucker for a discount...
bit the bullet and ordered the panel store with 10% off :) have you got yours yet?

@Texxaco. Cheers for that - I'd be grateful for an update once you've used to for a while but it does look good.

Back