What Have You Bought Today?

This, never been used, not even out of the bag.
Bargain. It's a deal, it's a steal, it's sale of a f*****g century.

Made the decision to get the awning rail fitted, not feeling confident about drilling holes in the van or bending strips of aluminium, too ham fisted :whistle:

DSC_5067.JPG

A pair of matt black mirror caps to replace the white ones which I fitted to replace the standard vw black ones when I bought the van last year, don't ask!! Absolute bargain, £4.41 each brand new. Can't fault them at all, fit well and look near as damn it the same as vw !

Mud guards (Travelinlite) to protect my soon to be arriving new side bars (TransporterHQ). Hopefully collecting a double swivel seat this weekend from a private sale. Fun times this weekend ahead

Now to open the book of laminated dreams (well Internet search) to find a suitable van table for the day bus. Tips welcomed.

New egr valve fitted :) vans so much better for it , and no engine management light
Had one fitted in May ,I run the van on usually Esso fuel ,no real short journeys duel c way every day ext ,f*** the eml came on today checked the code egr valve .
I despair

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Had one fitted in May ,I run the van on usually Esso fuel ,no real short journeys duel c way every day ext ,f*** the eml came on today checked the code egr valve .
I despair
So to follow on from the above post…. long story short, if you’re having any EGR or ADBLUE faults/issues, or you simply want a quality custom remap, you could do far worse than to get in touch with Chris @Dav-Tec

However if you like more of a long story…. head over here….

Don’t despair, delete it mate! :whistle:

Not so much bought as replaced, but the DRL LEDs purchased from Travelinlite started flickering. Only got them in June so a quick message with video clip and quoted my order number and a replacement set was promptly dispatched by the TL team.

Brilliant customer service as usual.

Have you had an MOT since ? Mine had a Pendle remap a few years ago it drives ace but the egr is a meanace
No my MOT is not until next May/June, so I’ll have to wait and see, but I’m willing to take the risk and cross that bridge when I come to it! I know i won’t be having any EGR Issues for sure and as @Ali-G says, he’s been through an MOT with no problems.

Got this courtesy of @The Van Cave….can’t beat a T6 shiny comfort dash ..sorry to the 6.1 owners you might get one …one day :inlove:

just got to fit it ..seen some videos…hope it’s just a straight swop for old Matt black unit

BC9AE94B-3255-4F4F-B1F3-2C3DA3C1BDB3.jpeg

Back