What Have You Bought Today?

I once bought a very good lens for one of my cameras which cost a small fortune. I saved the online receipt and edited it in photoshop with a massively reduced price, printed it out and left it lying around as she was in when the lens was delivered.
Never gone that far, the thoughts entered my head when i ordered a new set of wheels after having my current wheels coated.

She was onboard, women can be surprising at times.

Sidebars, only gone and bought some sidebars.
Hopefully they'll be delivered and fitted before I go to CRS next week.
Only faux pas is I forgot to change the delivery address to work.
Don't think the chief of staff will fall for the "they're new slippers"
Not once a 7' parcel arrives on the doorstep. :oops:
I thought you won them in a competition?

I've bought all the fluffy stuff like rugs, carpets and pretty lights to keep her happy.
My list is now sidebars, new suspension and wheels as I'm not liking the 20" set up :whistle:
Suspension is a wearing component, so needs to be replaced as a mater of course. Tyres wear too and it's often cheaper to buy a new wheel and tyre package, especially if you sell your existing wheels.

That's good enough for my accountant, so should be good enough for your wife as well.

I've bought all the fluffy stuff like rugs, carpets and pretty lights to keep her happy.
My list is now sidebars, new suspension and wheels as I'm not liking the 20" set up :whistle:
Yeah fluffy stuff went in pretty much straight away.. :rolleyes: All the important stuff like how it drives, nah, let's do that last...

Back