What Have You Bought Today?

At what point in life do get to the stage… you’ve achieved zen and think … I know what’s missing ….. a “window” vac!

I’m almost intrigued enough to buy one …. But reckon it’ll end up the back of the cupboard with the soup maker and spiralizer!!
43 mate. It just happened. Great for cleaning the windows at home!!

A pair of Quick Pop straps.

View attachment 174876

A lot neater than the previous 8 foot straps and they don’t fall on your head while driving!

View attachment 174877
I like how they have a hook that the buckle is fixed to so you can pull down on the roof to tighten it. The magnet in the end of the loose strap is a nice touch too, so it stays up out of the way.

They are not cheap but you do get 2 x 8 foot straps back to use on your roofrack!

Looks good. How well do they hold up doing 130 on the autobahn?

Bought a genuine 3 VIN VCDS cable from Gendan.

I have already got an ODBEleven dongle that I keep in the glove box - intended for reading codes on my phone if I get an EML whilst on the road, but I am more familiar with VCDS, plus I tried to code my rear fader with OBD11 and it didn’t work but on my last van I used VCDS and it did.

Also bought another 3 SIM card for my van CCTV as it was on offer, so will keep it until the data bundle runs out on the current one.

0BEB9CD2-61E6-4CDE-B91C-9FD65EA00E7A.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
So now I have a blank canvas, I’m thinking Hilo, air ride, custom audio and a Caravelle floor and 3 seater. Unless anyone can advise on a suitably low seat/bed to go with the Hilo
Oh the 2000w inverter with a 230ah battery and Webasto thermo call being fitted by Oli @BognorMotors in the 24th of this month :whistle:

Back