What Have You Bought Today?

Ad blue from Home Bargains. £6.49 for 5 Litres.

View attachment 188247

I‘m closing in on needing to add some Ad-blue - had the van nine months and it’s down to 1600 miles of range.

Didn't need it before as my last van was Euro5 so I’m an ad-blue newbie.

Is there a (perceived) difference in quality buying it from Bum Bargains like there is with buying supermarket petrol or diesel vs EssoShell etc?

looking good, funny I’ve just been on their site tonight, trying to find out if the rear screen cover works with a tailgate bike rack in place, anyway I hope it does as just ordered a camo one, I’ve got to measure our skyline poptop and get that ordered before the NEC show next week, as I guess they will get busy

A few little bits, after some decent reviews on Forensic Detailing on YouTube I thought I’d give it a try this weekend..

View attachment 188339
I just recently purchased a Ik foamer and a Vikan brush, seem really good quality but not had a chance to test them out.

“the car boutique” group on Facebok has loads of good information and reviews on equipment and products for detailing.

Hardly the most interesting purchase but ...

popped to Go Outdoors since they've a closing down sale, and picked up some Fiamma levelling ramps for £30 down from £50.

Ooh, didn't know that.
Can't think of anything I need but will still go and have a look.

Back