What Have You Bought Today?

I get that but if it says it needs 8.5 litres then I need to know that I have put 8x 1 litre and then half a 1 litre.

If I try and guess 8.5 from a 10 litre bottle then I might put in 9 by mistake which would overfill it and mess up the sensor no?
Mine shows a range to fill, not an exact amount, so don’t have to be too accurate. I then turn the ignition on without starting until the top up has been registered.

Induction hob, when on hook up at site, why use gas to cook, you have paid for the electric so use it, great induction hob can be used on FULL power (both hobs) on any 16a site hook up and possibly on 10amp as well although you may need to reduce the power on the hob if it trips. Lightweight and easy to store.

hob.jpg

Had my new steering wheel fitted this morning. Ordered at Telford. Gotta say a massive thanks to Steven @SSCUSTOMWORKS for doing it in double quick time. There was no way I was gonna mess with the airbag! :rolleyes:

Another front tyre as had yet another puncture that was unrepairable one among many bad things about working on a building site

i bought a t6 tailgate to replace my t5 tailgate... let the fun start here !!!!!
also looking for some cheap t6 rear lights and the handle and release mech also a wiper motor + arm etc. then the wiring coding and new wiper stalk as well.. so that means cruise control as well .

Reactions: CAB
i bought a t6 tailgate to replace my t5 tailgate... let the fun start here !!!!!
also looking for some cheap t6 rear lights and the handle and release mech also a wiper motor + arm etc. then the wiring coding and new wiper stalk as well.. so that means cruise control as well .
I have a single T6 rear non LED tailgate light, mint condition from 2019 MY, includes bulbs. Looking for £25 plus postage.
I've changed to LED'S and this is sat in my garage. The other one went to a Forum member who damaged his....
@womblerulz

Made a boo-boo…

I am collecting parts for a piece of wall art in the garage or garden (not decided yet) - it is a late bay window campervan front end - I’m going to fit LEDs in the headlamps and indicators and paint it etc.

Anyway, I have the front panel, the bumper reinforcement bar and the indicators. Still looking for a ratty front bumper, headlamps and the front grille between the indicators.

Thought I’d struck lucky and got the grille for mega cheap but it arrived today and it was not the grille just the fly mesh that goes behind it :whistle::rolleyes:

If anyone has any of these bits please let me know - cash waiting.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Back