What Have You Bought Today?

More parts for the big stoppers…

New dust shields, bolts (because a great weekend is only one bad bolt away from being ruined) and hoses as mine are likely originals and 9 years old.

Even though there are some that exist, I may do a write up so I have an excuse to pic dump all the nice shiny new parts being fitted, when is TBC.

8599F5B6-9876-4D63-A21C-172F139140D0.jpeg

Nice, are you going to paint them before you fit them?

I did consider it but the extra time to wait for them to be coated would mean extra time that my work van is off the road and it’s been dead since Jan 15th lol

More parts for the big stoppers…

New dust shields, bolts (because a great weekend is only one bad bolt away from being ruined) and hoses as mine are likely originals and 9 years old.

Even though there are some that exist, I may do a write up so I have an excuse to pic dump all the nice shiny new parts being fitted, when is TBC.

View attachment 189583
@Lightrofit - have you got the part numbers for the hoses please?

@BoroBoy. That looks good - please report back when you've had a chance to use it in anger. I'm particularly interested in noise and battery life.

10L of Adblue and a 1 litre jug.

First time filling the adblue tank so will do a litre at a time incase it gets over filled and will be bricking it until the van decides to reset the mileage.

FE91C8EC-898B-4D64-8BC5-1DA2F3425F15.png

E419289F-281C-4DD4-80C6-2C7BA2475805.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Back